5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a n. Things that are worn by a person; clothing.
- b v.2. To become known.
- c n. 1. A thin, threadlike part of animal hair or plant tissue; also, an artificial thread that resembles this.
- d n.2. A ticket used for transferring from one bus or train to another.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Brought under human control; tamed or cultivated.
- v. To signal.
- v. To prevent from doing something or to prevent from happening.
- v. To cover with something that protects.
- v.3. A food substance that provides bulk but is not digested.
5 True/False Questions
function → n.2. A suggestion on which members at a meeting must vote.
shed → v.1. To lose to give up.
transfer → n.1. The act of transferring.
fiber → v.2. An arrangement of body cells that forms muscles and nerves.
minute → adj. Very small; tiny.