6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Nevertheless God, who comforts the downcast, comforted us by the coming of Titus,
- Open your hearts to us. We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have cheated no one.
- Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
- and not only by his coming, but also by the consolation with which he was comforted in you, when he told us of your earnest desire, your mourning, your zeal for me, so that I rejoiced even more.
- Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing.
5 True/False Questions
Verse 8 → I do not say this to condemn; for I have said before that you are in our hearts, to die together and to live together.
Verse 16 → Therefore I rejoice that I have confidence in you in everything.
Verse 4 → Open your hearts to us. We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have cheated no one.
Verse 13 → Therefore I rejoice that I have confidence in you in everything.
Verse 15 → And his affections are greater for you as he remembers the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling you received him.