6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Therefore we have been comforted in your comfort. And we rejoiced exceedingly more for the joy of Titus, because his spirit has been refreshed by you all.
- Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my boasting on your behalf. I am filled with comfort. I am exceedingly joyful in all our tribulation.
- And his affections are greater for you as he remembers the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling you received him.
- Therefore I rejoice that I have confidence in you in everything.
- I do not say this to condemn; for I have said before that you are in our hearts, to die together and to live together.
5 True/False Questions
Verse 9 → Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing.
Verse 14 → For if in anything I have boasted to him about you, I am not ashamed. But as we spoke all things to you in truth, even so our boasting to Titus was found true.
Verse 5 → Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
Verse 10 → For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.
Verse 8 → For even if I made you sorry with my letter, I do not regret it; though I did regret it. For I perceive that the same epistle made you sorry, though only for a while.