6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- For indeed, when we came to Macedonia, our bodies had no rest, but we were troubled on every side. Outside were conflicts, inside were fears.
- And his affections are greater for you as he remembers the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling you received him.
- Therefore I rejoice that I have confidence in you in everything.
- For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.
- Therefore we have been comforted in your comfort. And we rejoiced exceedingly more for the joy of Titus, because his spirit has been refreshed by you all.
5 True/False Questions
Verse 12 → And his affections are greater for you as he remembers the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling you received him.
Verse 3 → I do not say this to condemn; for I have said before that you are in our hearts, to die together and to live together.
Verse 4 → Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my boasting on your behalf. I am filled with comfort. I am exceedingly joyful in all our tribulation.
Verse 7 → and not only by his coming, but also by the consolation with which he was comforted in you, when he told us of your earnest desire, your mourning, your zeal for me, so that I rejoiced even more.
Verse 6 → Nevertheless God, who comforts the downcast, comforted us by the coming of Titus,