Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6: Lesson 11
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adjective) difficult to control, manage, discipline, or govern
- 1.to have or to own 2.to get the power or control over 3.the fact of owning or holding 4.the thing that is held or owned.
- feeling of ill-will/resentment towards somebody about something in the past
- (v.) To look down on with scorn; to mock or insult by words or manner. (n.) A scornful look; a mocking or insulting remark.
- an unjustifiable (and usually negative) attitude toward a group and its members. Prejudice generally involves stereotyped beliefs, negative feelings, and a predisposition to discriminatory action
5 True/False Questions
futile → (adjective) difficult to control, manage, discipline, or govern
persevere → What the project manager does to motivate the members of the team.
appropriate → acquire; take possession of for one's own use without permission; set aside for a particular purpose; allocate; CF. misappropriate
resolute → prevent from being included or considered or accepted
abbreviate → to shorten by leaving out certain parts