← East Asia Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Chiang Kai-shek
- major natural resources of East Asia
- Monsoon China
- Homogenous society
- a coal, tungsten
- b storms that strike with the force of hurricanes
- c Fled to Taiwan after being defeated by the Communist--called the "General"
- d plenty of rainfall for farming
- e same ethnic group, same language, same culture
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Climate of East and Southeast Asia
- many people living in an area
- Founder of the Nationalist party and called "Father"
- surrounded by water on three sides
5 True/False Questions
Most people settle in river valleys and on the plains → The population in East and Southeast Asia settle where?
Mao Zedong → storms that strike with the force of hurricanes
Sparsely populated → many people living in an area
Qin Dynasty → First Imperial Dynasty and where China took its name
Proposed the Great Leap Forward → Stretches 1500 miles across the northern part of China