5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Analogous Structures
- natural selection
- Convergent Evolution
- Derived Character
- a the process by which individuals with inherited characteristics well-suited to the environment leave more offspring on average than do other animals..this causes the organisms to adapt to the developed environments around them
- b homologous charachter that untitesorganisms into a group.
- c process in which unrelated species from simmilar enviroments have simillar adaptations
- d similarities amoung unrelated species that are result of convergent evolution.
- e medicines that kill or slow the growth of bacteria
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- similar structure in different species that share a common ancestor
- definition of species: one that can breed with one another and produce fertile offspring
- Major biological changes
- Branching diagram, suggesting evolutionary relationships
- differences among members of the same species.
5 True/False Questions
artificial selection → the selective breeding of domesticated plants and animals to produce offspring with genetic traits that humans value
Binomial → consists of all the alleles in all the individuals that make up a population
gene flow → consists of all the alleles in all the individuals that make up a population
genetic drift → exchange of genes between populations
Geologic Time Scale → Branching diagram, suggesting evolutionary relationships