5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- gene pool
- Analogous Structures
- Phylogenetic Tree
- gene flow
- a differences among members of the same species.
- b exchange of genes between populations
- c consists of all the alleles in all the individuals that make up a population
- d similarities amoung unrelated species that are result of convergent evolution.
- e Branching diagram, suggesting evolutionary relationships
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Identification of a species
- type of phylogenic tree that suggests ancestral relationships amoung species constructed from 2 way branch points.
- evotionarymodel in which speciesoften diverge in spurts of relitively rapid change, followed by long periods of little change.
- the selective breeding of domesticated plants and animals to produce offspring with genetic traits that humans value
- process by which descendants of ancestoral organisms spread into various habitats and accumulate adaptations to diverse ways of life
5 True/False Questions
Reproductive Isolation → Condition in which a reproductive barrier keeps two species from interbreeding
Biological Species Concept → Earths history diviedinto 3 periods
Adaptive Radiation → formation of new species
antibiotics → differences among members of the same species.
natural selection → the process by which individuals with inherited characteristics well-suited to the environment leave more offspring on average than do other animals..this causes the organisms to adapt to the developed environments around them