5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Geologic Time Scale
- genetic drift
- Geographic Isolation
- a differences among members of the same species.
- b Separation of populationsas a result of geographic change or migration to geographically isolated places
- c change in gene pool of population due to chance
- d 2 part latin name for species
- e Earths history diviedinto 3 periods
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- process in which unrelated species from simmilar enviroments have simillar adaptations
- Condition in which a reproductive barrier keeps two species from interbreeding
- Major biological changes
- medicines that kill or slow the growth of bacteria
- type of phylogenic tree that suggests ancestral relationships amoung species constructed from 2 way branch points.
5 True/False Questions
Analogous Structures → similar structure in different species that share a common ancestor
Adaptive Radiation → differences among members of the same species.
fitness → contibution that an individual makes to the gene pool of the next generation
Phylogenetic Tree → change in gene pool of population due to chance
Punctuated Equilibrium → evotionarymodel in which speciesoften diverge in spurts of relitively rapid change, followed by long periods of little change.