5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rift Valley
- a washing away of nutrients from soil
- b a desert in south central Africa
- c A large split in Earth's crust, where earthquakes and volcanoes happen
- d a desert in SW Africa - called the "driest place on earth"
- e a country that governs and is in control of itself. "Freedom"
5 Multiple choice questions
- countries trying to improve their economies
- an area where plants and animals are suited to each other
- to move from one place to another
- growth of a desert region
- an area put under control of another country.
5 True/False questions
river basin → a valley formed by the draining of a river.
land-locked → a desert in south central Africa
imperialism → to move from one place to another
cataract → a desert in south central Africa
refugee → an area where plants and animals are suited to each other