5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- river basin
- a growth of a desert region
- b taking over a country by military or political power
- c a country that governs and is in control of itself. "Freedom"
- d an area put under control of another country.
- e a valley formed by the draining of a river.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a desert in south central Africa
- washing away of nutrients from soil
- level area of land higher than surrounding land
- A large split in Earth's crust, where earthquakes and volcanoes happen
- an area where plants and animals are suited to each other
5 True/False questions
diversify → a valley formed by the draining of a river.
deforestation → to move from one place to another
refugee → semi-arid land between desert and rainforest
developing countries → growth of a desert region
migration → an area put under control of another country.