5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a country entirely surrounded by land and cut off from the sea.
- b a desert in SW Africa - called the "driest place on earth"
- c the area below the Sahara desert. Lower 2/3 of Africa.
- d a large, steep waterfall
- e stripping the land of trees for farming
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a desert in south central Africa
- an area where plants and animals are suited to each other
- countries trying to improve their economies
- a country that governs and is in control of itself. "Freedom"
- to give variety to something; such as jobs, industry, or crops
5 True/False Questions
Rift Valley → A large split in Earth's crust, where earthquakes and volcanoes happen
imperialism → to move from one place to another
plateau → semi-arid land between desert and rainforest
desertification → stripping the land of trees for farming
colonization → stripping the land of trees for farming