5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rift Valley
- a taking over a country by military or political power
- b A large split in Earth's crust, where earthquakes and volcanoes happen
- c washing away of nutrients from soil
- d the area below the Sahara desert. Lower 2/3 of Africa.
- e an area put under control of another country.
5 Multiple choice questions
- level area of land higher than surrounding land
- a desert in south central Africa
- a country entirely surrounded by land and cut off from the sea.
- stripping the land of trees for farming
- semi-arid land between desert and rainforest
5 True/False questions
migration → to move from one place to another
Namib → a desert in SW Africa - called the "driest place on earth"
independence → a country that governs and is in control of itself. "Freedom"
biome → semi-arid land between desert and rainforest
cataract → a desert in south central Africa