5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rift Valley
- developing countries
- a washing away of nutrients from soil
- b A large split in Earth's crust, where earthquakes and volcanoes happen
- c stripping the land of trees for farming
- d countries trying to improve their economies
- e a country that governs and is in control of itself. "Freedom"
5 Multiple choice questions
- to move from one place to another
- level area of land higher than surrounding land
- an area where plants and animals are suited to each other
- a desert in south central Africa
- a large, steep waterfall
5 True/False questions
diversify → a valley formed by the draining of a river.
imperialism → taking over a country by military or political power
land-locked → a country entirely surrounded by land and cut off from the sea.
river basin → a valley formed by the draining of a river.
colonization → stripping the land of trees for farming