5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a country entirely surrounded by land and cut off from the sea.
- b the area below the Sahara desert. Lower 2/3 of Africa.
- c washing away of nutrients from soil
- d to move from one place to another
- e growth of a desert region
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a country that governs and is in control of itself. "Freedom"
- an area put under control of another country.
- to give variety to something; such as jobs, industry, or crops
- an area where plants and animals are suited to each other
- a valley formed by the draining of a river.
5 True/False Questions
cataract → a large, steep waterfall
developing countries → countries trying to improve their economies
Sahel → a desert in SW Africa - called the "driest place on earth"
Kalahari → a large, steep waterfall
Rift Valley → A large split in Earth's crust, where earthquakes and volcanoes happen