5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Exercise stress test
- Cardiac Telemetry
- anemia, infectious disease, inflammatory disease, leukemia
- Borgs Rate of Perceived Exertion
- a This measures physical activity intensity level. It is a subjective measurement. Between level 12-14 is moderate intensity.
- b What can a high WBC count indicate
- c This provides continuous monitoring of heart patients. This allows medical personnel to respond to any change in a patients condition.
- d This uses ECG and BP recordings. It determines response to increased workload with steps, treadmills, etc. It assesses exercise capacity, cardiac dysrhythmias, and facts about coronary artery disease.
- e This is the iron containing, oxygen carrying part of RBCs. It identifies blood loss, anemia, and bone marrow supression.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is when a catheter is inserted into the femoral artery and a balloon is inflated to clear plaque
- What does low hematocrit result in?
- How do you get your max heart rate
- What does high hematocrit result in?
- Low hemoglobin may indicate what
5 True/False questions
Complete Blood Count → This tests how many blood cells are in the blood. It is important for coagulation, hemeostasis
amount of O2 consumed per kilogram of body weight per minute to perform an activity → What is a MET
Cardiac Artery Bypass Graft → What does CABG stand for
Electrocardiogram → This is when surface electrodes record electrical activity of the heart. It assesses cardiac rhythm, diagnose location, extent, and acuteness of myocardial ischemia and infarction.
It would be easier if you looked at it yourself → This measures physical activity intensity level. It is a subjective measurement. Between level 12-14 is moderate intensity.