Combo with Body System Organs and 1 other
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Digestive System
- Circulatory System
- Excretory/Urinary System
- a Kidneys Ureters Urinary Bladder Urethra
- b Heart Blood Vessels *Blood
Lymphatic Vessels & Nodes Spleen *Thymus Gland
- c Mouth Pharynx(throat) Esophagus Stomach Small & Large Intestines Liver Gallbladder Pancreas
- d to manufacture cells that allow reproduction.
- e to relay chemical messages through the body.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- FEMALE: Ovaries uterine tubes Uterus vagina *mammary glands
- to provide movement.
- to provide gas exchange between the blood & the environment.
- Nose Pharynx Larynx Trachea Bronchial Tubes Lungs
- to provide support for the body, to protect delicate internal organs, and to provide attachment sites for the organs.
5 True/False Questions
Nervous System → Brain Spinal Cord Nerves Peripheral Nerves
Endocrine System → to relay chemical messages through the body.
INTEGUMENTARY → to provide a protective barrier between the inside of the body & the outside world & to provide sensory information to the brain.
Integumentary System → *Skin
hair nails sweat glands sebaceous glands
EXCRETORY/URINARY → Kidneys Ureters Urinary Bladder Urethra