← DIGESTIVE PROCESS Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the three main functions of the digestive system?
- Which structure prevents food from entering the windpipe?
- Why doesn't stomach acid burn a hole in your stomach?
- what is a muscular tube that connects the mouth to the stomach?
- What carries out the first stage of mechanical ?
- a cells in the stomach lining produce a thick coating of mucus, which protects the stomach lining.
- b esophagus
- c Your teeth
- d 1. Break down food
2. Absorb the molecules into the blood
3. Eliminate waste from the body.
- e Epiglottis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- lining of the stomach
- blood vessels
5 True/False Questions
Whate are the glands that releases enzymes that begin chemical digestion? → salivary glands
The fuel (nutrients) are now in the cells. How do we start the fire?
now what do we need? → bumpy
Where do you think chemical digestion occurs? → mouth and stomach
Materials that are not ______ are eliminated from the body as _____ → Enzymes
Which organ does food move to after it leaves the esophagus? → Stomach