1.(n) A person with a very strong desire for something that is habit-forming and sometimes harmful.
1. (v) To cause someone to have a very strong desire for something.
1. (n) The condition of being addicted.
1. (adj) Likely to cause addiction.
1. (v) To have a strong desire to get or do something; to seek.
1. (n) A strong desire to achieve something; an ambition.
1. (n) A preference that prevents one from being impartial; prejudice.
1. (adj) Very obvious in an offensive or shameless way.
1. (adj) Expressed honestly and without holding back unpleasant truths.
1. (v) To stand up to; to face boldly.
1. (n) A hostile meeting between people who hold opposite views.
1. (n) A first public appearance.
1 (v) To sign up to become a member of some group or activity; to register.
1. (n) The number of people enrolled.
1. (v) To make nervous, embarrassed, or confused.
1. (n) Freedom from being harmed or punished.
1. (v) To increase; to strengthen or deepen.
1. (n) The act of intimidating.
1. (v) To frighten, especially by threatening someone.
1. (adj) Very unpleasant; disgusting.
1. (v) To answer, especially in a quick or clever way.
1. (v) To cause someone to have prejudice; to influence.
1.(v) To make a first public appearance.
1. (n) A quick or clever reply.
1. (n) A period of time devoted to a job or some task.
1. (v) To limit or restrict.
1. (n)A limit or restriction.
1. (n) A person who is a very enthusiastic fan.
1. (n) A limit or restriction.