5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a claimed as true, but probably false
- b "to sting, pierce"
- c acting passionately and without forethought
- d to draw back; withdraw
- e "to conquer"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- lowly, miserable and wretched
- to increase greatly in number; multiply
- a sudden, involuntary urge to do something
- showing little regard; scornful
- tending to argue or cause discord
5 True/False Questions
FER → (1) to put aside until later
(2) to yield respectfully
MOT/MOV → "send"
epitome → the best or most typical example
MIT/MIS → "to move"
remiss → failing to fulfill one's duty; negligent