5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a "to sting, pierce"
- b "cut, kill"
- c failing to fulfill one's duty; negligent
- d two opposite parts of one whole
- e "to lead"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- extended in time; prolonged
- to intrude on an area belonging to another; to trespass
- a recurring theme, subject or idea
- irritable or short-tempered
5 True/False Questions
TOM → "to cut"
inference → a conclusion not directly provided by evidence, but able to be drawn from the facts at hand
proliferate → to increase greatly in number; multiply
expel → to send out or away
deference → a conclusion not directly provided by evidence, but able to be drawn from the facts at hand