5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Some kids spend more time watching TV. TV/ Internet. "Chief" source of information.
- Parents have a time and emotional commitment.
- As a form of protest, consciously breaking a law they thought was unjust.
- Public Schools are the governments way of trying to politically socialize the kids. Promotes loyalty and basic values.
- The American political system works as well as it does given the discomforting lack of public knowledge.
4 True/False Questions
Two ways the aging affects voters → They tend to vote together/ in a similar way.
Political Socialization → The Process through which an individual aquires his or her particular political orientations.
Random Digit dialing → Numbers are call randomly so listed and unlisted numbers are called.
Minority Group Votes → They tend to vote together/ in a similar way.