5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Genetics/ Environment
- Primary osteosarcoma
- 4-9 months
- Intensifying Screens
- Increased laxity felt when trying to "pull" the femoral head out of the acetabulum
- a How early may radiographic signs of hip dysplasia appear?
- b Sheets of luminescent phosphor crystals on a cardboard/ plastic base. 2 w/in each cassette.
- c What is a (+) ortolani sign?
- d What are 2 ways of preventing hip dysplasia?
- e bone tumor that starts in the bone
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Crystals + X-rays = ___________
- Calcium binding between adjacent vetebrae
- What are 5 things that can be seen in a shoulder radiograph
- Outer fibrous layer of disk
- What needs to be on the label for OFA
5 True/False Questions
Grid Focus → If the x-ray tube is not with in the grid focus range, what occurs?
Anomalies → Spine bifida, extra vertebrae, fused vertebrae, scoliosis
increased/ increased/ decreased → High speed-- decreased exposure-poor detail- are able to penetrate thicker areas
Malformation and degeneration of the coxofemoral joints → What is hip dysplasia?
You are using fewer x-rays → Sheets of luminescent phosphor crystals on a cardboard/ plastic base. 2 w/in each cassette.