5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a deserving blame or punishment
- b (adj.) abundant; plentiful; wordy, verbose.
- c (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.
- d to praise, express approval; to present as worthy of attention; to commit to the care of
- e a strict disciplinarian; a stickler for the rules
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj.) knotted, twisted, lumpy.
- to ridicule, to laugh at with content
- (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.
- (adj.,part.) unnaturally thin.
- strong dislike; bitter hostility
5 True/False questions
vociferous → loud and noisy; compelling attention
abhor → to regard with horror or loathing; to hate deeply
extant → still existing; not exterminated, destroyed, or lost
turbulent → disorderly, riotous, violent; stormy
chastise → great confusion, disorder