5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a roomy, spacious
- b (adj.) persistent, attentive, diligent.
- c disorderly, riotous, violent; stormy
- d to make ineffective, cripple ; to have a dulling effect on
- e (v.) to turn aside; to stray from a norm; (n.) one who departs from a norm; (adj.) differing from a norm, heterodox, unconventional.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- fearful or anxious, especially about the future
- (adj.) almighty, having unlimited power or authority.
- to change in a formal way; to change for the better
- (n.) a hint; a vague notion.
- an expression of sympathy
5 True/False Questions
renegade → to ridicule, to laugh at with content
parsimonious → (adj.) subject to whims or passing fancies.
chaos → great confusion, disorder
omnivorous → eating every kind of food ; eagerly taking in everything, having a wide variety of taste
suave → to do without, give up voluntarily, to put off temporarily, defer