5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj.) clear, transparent; readily understood.
- b to see clearly, recognize
- c filthy, wretched, debased
- d (n.) one who leaves a group; a deserter, outlaw; (adj.) traitorous, unconventional, unorthodox
- e (adj.) deeply affecting, touching; keen or sharp in taste or smell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- eating every kind of food ; eagerly taking in everything, having a wide variety of taste
- dark, gloomy; depressed or melancholy in spirit
- (v.) to slap or cuff; to strike repeatedly; to drive or force with blows; to force one's way with difficulty; (n.) a slap or blow
- (n.) a hint; a vague notion.
- stingy, miserly
5 True/False Questions
exult → still existing; not exterminated, destroyed, or lost
turbulent → (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.
capricious → (adj.) subject to whims or passing fancies.
extant → still existing; not exterminated, destroyed, or lost
deride → (v.) to turn aside; to stray from a norm; (n.) one who departs from a norm; (adj.) differing from a norm, heterodox, unconventional.