5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an expression of sympathy
- b (adj.) abundant; plentiful; wordy, verbose.
- c old and feeble
- d (adj.) knotted, twisted, lumpy.
- e (adj.) almighty, having unlimited power or authority.
5 Multiple choice questions
- out of date, no longer in use
- to anticipate and prevent; to remove, dispose of
- deserving blame or punishment
- filthy, wretched, debased
- a lack of felling, emotion, or interest
5 True/False questions
renegade → to take pleasure in ; a wild celebration
exult → (v.) to rejoice greatly.
extant → still existing; not exterminated, destroyed, or lost
ingenuous → innocent, simple ; frank, sincere
limpid → (adj.) clear, transparent; readily understood.