5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.
- b (adj.) subject to whims or passing fancies.
- c a state of perplexity or doubt
- d of great size; numerous; writing or speaking at great length
- e (adj.) persistent, attentive, diligent.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- eating away gradually, acidlike; bitterly sarcastic
- an injury done for injury
- stingy, miserly
- (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.
- to bury, commit to the earth; to consign to oblivion
5 True/False Questions
apathy → (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.
suave → to take pleasure in ; a wild celebration
inkling → filthy, wretched, debased
decrepit → to ridicule, to laugh at with content
obsolete → out of date, no longer in use