5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj.) subject to whims or passing fancies.
- b to bury, commit to the earth; to consign to oblivion
- c (adj.) abundant; plentiful; wordy, verbose.
- d (n.) bitter resentment or ill-will.
- e a lack of felling, emotion, or interest
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj.) arising naturally; not planned or engineered in advance.
- dark, gloomy; depressed or melancholy in spirit
- (v.) to set apart or designate for a special purpose; to distribute.
- old and feeble
- (adj.) knotted, twisted, lumpy.
5 True/False Questions
discern → to bury, commit to the earth; to consign to oblivion
consecrate → (n.) one who leaves a group; a deserter, outlaw; (adj.) traitorous, unconventional, unorthodox
omnivorous → loud and noisy; compelling attention
martinet → a strict disciplinarian; a stickler for the rules
corrosive → to do without, give up voluntarily, to put off temporarily, defer