5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a smoothly agreeable or polite
- b having great variety ; numerous and diverse
- c filthy, wretched, debased
- d old and feeble
- e to do without, give up voluntarily, to put off temporarily, defer
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to take pleasure in ; a wild celebration
- (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.
- (n.) a payment for damage or loss.
- (n.) bitter resentment or ill-will.
- (adj.) almighty, having unlimited power or authority.
5 True/False Questions
quandary → (n.) bitter resentment or ill-will.
apathy → a lack of felling, emotion, or interest
corrosive → eating away gradually, acidlike; bitterly sarcastic
obviate → (v.) to turn aside; to stray from a norm; (n.) one who departs from a norm; (adj.) differing from a norm, heterodox, unconventional.
somber → to praise, express approval; to present as worthy of attention; to commit to the care of