5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a smoothly agreeable or polite
- b (v.) to inflict physical punishment as a means of correction; to scold severely.
- c to do without, give up voluntarily, to put off temporarily, defer
- d to anticipate and prevent; to remove, dispose of
- e deserving blame or punishment
5 Multiple choice questions
- a lack of felling, emotion, or interest
- to make sacred, hallow; to set apart for a special purpose
- of great size; numerous; writing or speaking at great length
- old and feeble
- (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.
5 True/False questions
sophomoric → (adj.) immature and overconfident; conceited.
amend → (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.
parsimonious → (adj.) subject to whims or passing fancies.
indemnity → strong dislike; bitter hostility
implicate → to involve in; to connect with or be related to