5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a smoothly agreeable or polite
- b a lack of felling, emotion, or interest
- c eating away gradually, acidlike; bitterly sarcastic
- d to praise, express approval; to present as worthy of attention; to commit to the care of
- e deserving blame or punishment
5 Multiple choice questions
- (v.) to inflict physical punishment as a means of correction; to scold severely.
- able to get along or work well together; capable of use with some other model or system
- (adj.) deeply affecting, touching; keen or sharp in taste or smell.
- (n.) bitter resentment or ill-will.
- to ridicule, to laugh at with content
5 True/False questions
implicate → (v.) to set apart or designate for a special purpose; to distribute.
amend → to change in a formal way; to change for the better
brash → (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.
obsolete → (v.) to slap or cuff; to strike repeatedly; to drive or force with blows; to force one's way with difficulty; (n.) a slap or blow
commodious → (adj.) abundant; plentiful; wordy, verbose.