5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a of great size; numerous; writing or speaking at great length
- b fearful or anxious, especially about the future
- c (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.
- d (adj.) abundant; plentiful; wordy, verbose.
- e (n.) bitter resentment or ill-will.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to do without, give up voluntarily, to put off temporarily, defer
- roomy, spacious
- (adj.) subject to whims or passing fancies.
- (adj.) almighty, having unlimited power or authority.
- to praise, express approval; to present as worthy of attention; to commit to the care of
5 True/False questions
exult → still existing; not exterminated, destroyed, or lost
abhor → to regard with horror or loathing; to hate deeply
emaciated → (adj.,part.) unnaturally thin.
squalid → filthy, wretched, debased
reprisal → to take pleasure in ; a wild celebration