5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5000 IU
- 400 IU
- Vitamin C
- a Dl-alpha-tocopherol is ? vitamin E the RDA is 0.45 IU and 0.91 IU is the upper limit
- b Adverse effect Constipation and GI Upset
- c NON HEALTHY PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TAKE MORE THAN ____ IU of Vitamin E a day
- d Retinol can cause BIRTH defects if taken by pregnant women even in modestly excessive doses. Recommend _____ (units?) of Vitamin A to pregnant women
- e Side effects of NAUSEA, HEARTBURN, KIDNEY STONES (1g/day)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Vitamin B9
- estimation, no clear requirement for a population as a whole
- what is the RDA of Calcium for 9-18 year olds?
- Royal jelly contains large amounts of ? ? or vitamin (__)
- Decreased absorption of Iron, ZINC, MAGNESIUM. Only Clinically significant in patients with deficiences
5 True/False questions
Increased → Lycopene in the Heat Processsing of raw foods is in the ? form.
Pernicious Anemia → Type of zinc that has 23% of elemental zinc (s____)
Vitamin E → Prevention of Dementia, Macular Degeneration, and tardive dyskensia.
Osmotic diuretic → Dl-alpha-tocopherol is ? vitamin E the RDA is 0.45 IU and 0.91 IU is the upper limit
Vitamin D → Side effects of NAUSEA, HEARTBURN, KIDNEY STONES (1g/day)