5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- conscript (v)
- construe (v)
- structural (adj)
- inscription (n)
- destructive (adj)
- a related to building or construction
- b to force into service or labor for government
- c To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
- d something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- e causing something to be destroyed or demolished
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a short, witty poem; a witty, clever saying
- helpful; useful
- beautiful, fancy writing
- capable of being carried
- to send out of the country (usually a person)
5 True/False Questions
Deportee (n) → to send out of the country (usually a person)
import (v) → to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
graphic (adj) → providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
Monograph (n) → a book or article about a single subject
obstruct (v) → To block or put obstacles in the way