5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- transcript (n)
- instrumental (adj)
- calligraphy (n)
- conscript (v)
- inscription (n)
- a something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- b a written or typewritten copy
- c helpful; useful
- d to force into service or labor for government
- e beautiful, fancy writing
5 Multiple choice questions
- someone who is sent out of the country.
- related to building or construction
- causing something to be destroyed or demolished
- capable of being carried
- To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
5 True/False questions
construe (v) → To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
export (v) → to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
Deport (v) → To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
graphic (adj) → providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
prescription (n) → something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.