5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deport (v)
- export (v)
- import (v)
- autobiography (n)
- geography (n)
- a an account of one's own life.
- b to send out of the country (usually a person)
- c science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
- d to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
- e To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To block or put obstacles in the way
- someone who is sent out of the country.
- helpful; useful
- a written or typewritten copy
- beautiful, fancy writing
5 True/False questions
Monograph (n) → science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
destructive (adj) → related to building or construction
inscription (n) → an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine
portable (adj) → capable of being carried
graphic (adj) → capable of being carried