5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- destructive (adj)
- import (v)
- construe (v)
- instrumental (adj)
- Monograph (n)
- a To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
- b a book or article about a single subject
- c To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
- d helpful; useful
- e causing something to be destroyed or demolished
5 Multiple choice questions
- someone who is sent out of the country.
- an account of one's own life.
- to send out of the country (usually a person)
- to force into service or labor for government
- a written or typewritten copy
5 True/False questions
inscription (n) → an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine
epigram (n) → a short, witty poem; a witty, clever saying
calligraphy (n) → science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
geography (n) → science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
structural (adj) → helpful; useful