5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Monograph (n)
- portable (adj)
- autobiography (n)
- obstruct (v)
- transcript (n)
- a capable of being carried
- b an account of one's own life.
- c a book or article about a single subject
- d a written or typewritten copy
- e To block or put obstacles in the way
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
- related to building or construction
- science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
- a short, witty poem; a witty, clever saying
5 True/False Questions
instrumental (adj) → helpful; useful
destructive (adj) → related to building or construction
construe (v) → To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
export (v) → to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
calligraphy (n) → beautiful, fancy writing