5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- graphic (adj)
- calligraphy (n)
- autobiography (n)
- obstruct (v)
- Deport (v)
- a to send out of the country (usually a person)
- b providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
- c beautiful, fancy writing
- d To block or put obstacles in the way
- e an account of one's own life.
5 Multiple choice questions
- something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
- causing something to be destroyed or demolished
- To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
- a short, witty poem; a witty, clever saying
5 True/False questions
portable (adj) → capable of being carried
transcript (n) → a written or typewritten copy
prescription (n) → an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine
geography (n) → a book or article about a single subject
instrumental (adj) → helpful; useful