5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- structural (adj)
- epigram (n)
- conscript (v)
- transcript (n)
- geography (n)
- a a short, witty poem; a witty, clever saying
- b related to building or construction
- c science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
- d a written or typewritten copy
- e to force into service or labor for government
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a book or article about a single subject
- to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
- to send out of the country (usually a person)
- To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
- someone who is sent out of the country.
5 True/False Questions
inscription (n) → something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
destructive (adj) → causing something to be destroyed or demolished
portable (adj) → capable of being carried
obstruct (v) → To block or put obstacles in the way
prescription (n) → an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine