5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- prescription (n)
- Deportee (n)
- graphic (adj)
- portable (adj)
- inscription (n)
- a capable of being carried
- b something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- c providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
- d someone who is sent out of the country.
- e an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- helpful; useful
- To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
- To block or put obstacles in the way
- to force into service or labor for government
- causing something to be destroyed or demolished
5 True/False Questions
epigram (n) → to send out of the country (usually a person)
geography (n) → a book or article about a single subject
export (v) → to send out of the country (usually a person)
Deport (v) → to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
import (v) → to send out of the country (usually a person)