5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- construe (v)
- Deport (v)
- geography (n)
- obstruct (v)
- autobiography (n)
- a science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
- b to send out of the country (usually a person)
- c an account of one's own life.
- d To block or put obstacles in the way
- e To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
5 Multiple choice questions
- to force into service or labor for government
- an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine
- a short, witty poem; a witty, clever saying
- to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
- providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
5 True/False questions
Deportee (n) → someone who is sent out of the country.
Monograph (n) → science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
destructive (adj) → causing something to be destroyed or demolished
instrumental (adj) → related to building or construction
structural (adj) → related to building or construction