5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- epigram (n)
- Deportee (n)
- autobiography (n)
- portable (adj)
- obstruct (v)
- a To block or put obstacles in the way
- b an account of one's own life.
- c a short, witty poem; a witty, clever saying
- d someone who is sent out of the country.
- e capable of being carried
5 Multiple choice questions
- a written or typewritten copy
- providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
- something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
- science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
5 True/False questions
calligraphy (n) → beautiful, fancy writing
construe (v) → To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
Monograph (n) → science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
export (v) → to send out of the country (usually a person)
structural (adj) → helpful; useful