5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- formula units
- periodic table
- binary acids
- stock system
- a a tabular arrangement of the chemical elements according to atomic number as based on the periodic law
- b lowest neutral whole number ration of ions from an ionic compound
- c located to the left of the zig-zag line and are malleable, good conductors, ductile, shiny, mostly solids.
- d acids that consist of two elements, usually hydrogen and a halogen
- e the roman numerals in parenthesis to indicate the charge of an atom
5 Multiple choice questions
- electrically charged atoms that have gained or lost electrons.
- having one atom in the molecule
- compounds composed of molecules.
- of or relating to a molecule made up of two atoms
- elements that touch the zigzag line except Aluminum - share properties of metals and nonmetals
5 True/False questions
anions → positively charged ions
ternary acids → Oxides containing hydrogen, oxygen, and one other element
hypo → through
non metals → right of the zigzag line, not malleable/ductile, not shiny, poor conductors.
semi metals → elements on the periodic table that have properties of both metals and nonmetals