5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- polyatomic ions
- ionic compounds
- a through
- b compounds composed of cations and anions
- c negatively charged ions
- d below, under, deficient
- e tightly bound groups of atoms that behave as a unit and carry a charge
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- compounds composed of molecules.
- right of the zigzag line, not malleable/ductile, not shiny, poor conductors.
- chemical analysis to determine the amounts of each element in the substance
- elements that touch the zigzag line except Aluminum - share properties of metals and nonmetals
- simple whole number ratios of elements in a compound
5 True/False Questions
binary acids → Oxides containing hydrogen, oxygen, and one other element
metals → located to the left of the zig-zag line and are malleable, good conductors, ductile, shiny, mostly solids.
diatomic → having one atom in the molecule
ternary acids → Oxides containing hydrogen, oxygen, and one other element
cations → positively charged ions