5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What percentage of energy is designated for cellular respiration?
- ecosystem inhabitants
- a recycles organic matter
- b All major kingdoms of life represented: plants, animals, fungi, protists, and bacteria.
- c chemical reaction causes sedimentation
- d SCAVENGERS eats dead bodies and wastes
- e 33%
5 Multiple choice questions
- variety of organisms, their genetic difference and the ecosystems in which they occur.
- bacteria and fungi that cause decay also returns nutrients to the environment
- captures light energy and makes energy-storing molecules (plants, algae, and some bacteria) AUTOTROPHIC
- carnivore converts 10% of the food it consumes
- incorporation of materials into the body of an organism.
5 True/False questions
Respiration → evaporation of water from the leaves of plants.
community → all the populations of different species living in an area.
consumers → captures light energy and makes energy-storing molecules (plants, algae, and some bacteria) AUTOTROPHIC
ecosystem → the community of organisms and the abiotic factors in its habitat
Water vapor → PRECIPITATION and EVAPORATION (ABIOTIC)