5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- first trophic level
- food chain
- result of energy transfer
- What percentage of energy is designated for feces (waste)?
- a amount of energy available decreases as it passes through an ecosystem.
- b 50%
- c PRIMARY PRODUCERS occupied by plants, algae and some bacteria
- d the path of energy through a single set of throphic levels.
- e must consume plants and other organisms to obtain energy. HETEROTROPHIC
5 Multiple choice questions
- SCAVENGERS eats dead bodies and wastes
- All major kingdoms of life represented: plants, animals, fungi, protists, and bacteria.
- the community of organisms and the abiotic factors in its habitat
- incorporation of materials into the body of an organism.
5 True/False questions
herbivores → animals that eat plants
biomass → the study of the interactions of living things with one another and their environment.
Decomposer → recycles organic matter
Water vapor → PRECIPITATION and EVAPORATION (ABIOTIC)
Food web → all of the feeding relationships in an ecosystem.