5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- biotic factor
- food chain
- a the living (organism) aspects of a habitat.
- b where a population lives.
- c carnivore converts 10% of the food it consumes
- d the path of energy through a single set of throphic levels.
- e eats both plants and animals
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- cycled between abiotic and biotic
BASIC UNIT OF LIVING ORGANISMS
- amount of energy available decreases as it passes through an ecosystem.
- captures light energy and makes energy-storing molecules (plants, algae, and some bacteria) AUTOTROPHIC
5 True/False Questions
Water in living organisms → ASSIMILATION and TRANSPIRATION
ecosystem inhabitants → the community of organisms and the abiotic factors in its habitat
What percentage of energy is designated for cellular respiration? → 50%
first trophic level → PRIMARY PRODUCERS occupied by plants, algae and some bacteria
What is the source of herbivores energy? → The food they eat