5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- biotic factor
- Surface water or ground water
- a The liquid portion of water on Earth (lakes, streams, oceans)
- b animals that eat plants
- c chemical reaction causes sedimentation
- d the living (organism) aspects of a habitat.
- e recycles organic matter
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- evaporation of water from the leaves of plants.
- bacteria and fungi that cause decay also returns nutrients to the environment
- variety of organisms, their genetic difference and the ecosystems in which they occur.
- the physical, non-living aspects of a habitat, such as soil, water, climate, etc.
- all the populations of different species living in an area.
5 True/False Questions
Respiration → evaporation of water from the leaves of plants.
Photosynthesis → producers use CO2 from air or water to build organic molecules that serve as food for consumers.
result of energy transfer → amount of energy available decreases as it passes through an ecosystem.
fourth trophic level → PRIMARY PRODUCERS occupied by plants, algae and some bacteria
What percentage of energy is designated for feces (waste)? → 50%