5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- abiotic factor
- Levels of organization
- ecosystem inhabitants
- a All major kingdoms of life represented: plants, animals, fungi, protists, and bacteria.
- b the physical, non-living aspects of a habitat, such as soil, water, climate, etc.
- c producers use CO2 from air or water to build organic molecules that serve as food for consumers.
- d where a population lives.
- e cells --> tissues --> organs --> organ systems --> organism --> population --> community
5 Multiple choice questions
- most important factor controlling kinds and numbers of organisms.
- ASSIMILATION and TRANSPIRATION
- all of the feeding relationships in an ecosystem.
- the path of energy through a single set of throphic levels.
5 True/False questions
Erosion → chemical reaction causes sedimentation
biodiversity → variety of organisms, their genetic difference and the ecosystems in which they occur.
detritivore → animals that eat plants
Decomposition → burning organic matter either by natural events or human activity.
consumers → captures light energy and makes energy-storing molecules (plants, algae, and some bacteria) AUTOTROPHIC