5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ecosystem inhabitants
- What percentage of energy does an herbivore convert into its own body mass?
- Food web
- a all of the feeding relationships in an ecosystem.
- b the most influential material that determines ecosystem inhabitants
(most influential part of matter)
- c 10%
- d All major kingdoms of life represented: plants, animals, fungi, protists, and bacteria.
- e most important factor controlling kinds and numbers of organisms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- bacteria and fungi that cause decay also returns nutrients to the environment
- amount of energy available decreases as it passes through an ecosystem.
- SECONDARY CONSUMERS animals that eat other animals
- eats both plants and animals
5 True/False questions
What percentage of energy is designated for growth? → 17%
biodiversity → captures light energy and makes energy-storing molecules (plants, algae, and some bacteria) AUTOTROPHIC
second trophic level → SECONDARY CONSUMERS animals that eat other animals
transpiration → evaporation of water from the leaves of plants.
fourth trophic level → TERTIARY CONSUMERS consume other omnivores