5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. 1. Money or property left to another in a will. 2. Something that is passed on to those who come after.
- n. A wealthy and powerful businessperson.
- adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
- n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
- adj. Abundantly productive.
5 True/False questions
arbitrary → n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
panorama → n. 1. A complete view of a surrounding area. 2. A thorough presentation of a subject.
irksome → v. 1. To cover with liquid. 2. To completely engage the attention of.
artisan → adj. Inclined to keep one's thoughts and feelings to oneself; quiet and reserved.
ostentatious → adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.