6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- in females it is the tube from which urine exit the body
- a highly sensitive organ near the vagina that acts to make sexual intercourse pleasurable
- a thin membrane that partially covers the opening of the vagina
- the inner lining of the uterus that is the site of implantation of the embryo (fertilized egg)
- folds of skin outside of the vagina
- is the female sex cell. It is viable (can be fertilized) for up to 2 days after ovulation.
5 True/False Questions
Ovulation → is when a mature ovum is released from the ovary and enters the fallopian tube
Uterus (womb) → an organ in which a fertilized egg develops from an embryo to a fetus. The fetus spends approximately nine months in this organ prior to birth.
Menstruation → is when a mature ovum is released from the ovary and enters the fallopian tube
PAP Test → a procedure in which cells are removed from the cervix and examined for signs of cancer
Menstrual Cycle → is a continuous series of changes in the female reproductive system that involve ovulation, changes in the endometrium (uterine lining), and menstruation. Day 1 is the first day of bleeding and the last day is the day before the woman bleeds again.