(1) to carry out
(1) the filling of a vacancy during a Senate recess
(1) strong support from the people
(2) ritual functions performed by the president
(2) a person who represents the nation in dealings with governments of other nations
(2) informal documents made with other nations
(2) following a certain party
(3) those who study the principles and organization of govenrment
(3) a victory with a huge number of votes
(3) the courage to do what a person thinks is right even though the person's own party and voters disagree
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
NEW! Voice Recording
Click the mic to start.