5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Without warmth or enthusiasm; not showing interest
- b To make a formal accusation against, as to the police or in a court.
- c to make a gleeful chuckling or snorting sound
- d a gesture, esp. an energetic one
- e freedom or exemption from punishment, penalty, or harm
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a large number of persons or things, esp. when gathered together or considered as a unit;
- done or felt with deep respect, love, and awe, as for something sacred
- Thin; rare; not obvious; not dense or heavy.
- goods forbidden by law to be imported or exported; smuggled merchandise
- Any place or point of entering or beginning
5 True/False Questions
Outcast → A person or thing driven out or rejected by society
Fortitude → a large number of persons or things, esp. when gathered together or considered as a unit;
Retort → To discharge; to send out or give forth.
Chaste → pure, decent, or modest in nature, behavior; restrained and simple in style; not ornate
Disheveled → Done in a mocking, jeering, or taunting way.