5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Homo (Gr)
- a to perceive or recognize, especially a difference.
- b same
- c to put off to a future time; to postpone; to delay
- d uncertain; unstable; insecure
- e Without warmth or enthusiasm; not showing interest
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- having or showing great pride in oneself and disdain, contempt, or scorn for others; arrogant;
- pleasant to talk to; friendly.
- shining brightly; full of splendor; dazzling; splendid
- To make a formal accusation against, as to the police or in a court.
- Any place or point of entering or beginning
5 True/False Questions
Unscathed → Not injured or harmed.
Partition → Something that separates or divides, as an interior wall dividing one room from another.
auto (Gr) → to reply, esp. in a sharp, quick, or witty way.
Scruples → misgivings about something one feels is wrong.
Rue → to feel remorse or repentance for a sin or fault; to wish an act undone or unmade; to regret