5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Contra (L)
- a against, in opposition
- b passionately; enthusiastically; devotedly
- c to reach a settlement between parties as an unbiased independent; to decide; to determine
- d a gesture, esp. an energetic one
- e the act of exercising sound judgment in practical matters
5 Multiple choice questions
- shining brightly; full of splendor; dazzling; splendid
- incapable of producing any result; ineffective; useless.
- a strong wind
- any killing of one human being by another
- punishment for evil done or reward for good done
5 True/False questions
Scrutiny → careful and close examination
Derisively → Done in a mocking, jeering, or taunting way.
Taciturn → manner of moving on foot; way of walking or running
Imminent → Of or serving as an omen; threatening or sinister.
Meretricious → alluring by false, showy charms; attractive in a flashy way; tawdry