5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a capable of being touched; actual; able to be realized
- b to perceive or recognize, especially a difference.
- c aid; help; relief
- d uncertain; unstable; insecure
- e anything given or done to show reverence, honor, or respect
5 Multiple choice questions
- having or showing great pride in oneself and disdain, contempt, or scorn for others; arrogant;
- unimportant; trivial
- to go away hastily and secretly; run away and hide, esp. in order to escape the law
- sweet-smelling; fragrant; smelling of
- dejected, disheartened, humbled, or depressed.
5 True/False questions
Formulate → To devise, to develop, to contrive.
Scruples → misgivings about something one feels is wrong.
auto (Gr) → anything given or done to show reverence, honor, or respect
Assent → to express acceptance of an opinion or proposal; to agree
Ominous → pleasant, friendly, good-natured.