5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to agree or to consent without protest
- b any killing of one human being by another
- c a positive statement or declaration
- d Done in a mocking, jeering, or taunting way.
- e To make a formal accusation against, as to the police or in a court.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an apparatus that automatically performs certain actions by responding to preset controls or encoded instructions.
- calm or peaceful; tranquil
- aid; help; relief
- To push or drive away contemptuously; to refuse or reject with contempt or disdain; scorn.
- a quantity of food taken or provided for one occasion of eating.
5 True/False Questions
Gesticulation → lowness of spirits; depression
Brusque → rough and abrupt in manner or speech; curt
Languor → having or showing great pride in oneself and disdain, contempt, or scorn for others; arrogant;
Homonym → a word with the same pronunciation as another but with a different meaning, origin, and, usually, spelling. (accept, except; bore, boar)
Excruciating → careful and close examination