5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to reply, esp. in a sharp, quick, or witty way.
- b the act of exercising sound judgment in practical matters
- c An involuntary trembling or quivering; a state of alarm of dread.
- d to tear roughly; to mangle.
- e to reduce in value or price; to make something seem less important; to belittle
5 Multiple choice questions
- any feature that provides comfort, convenience, or pleasure.
- to put off to a future time; to postpone; to delay
- Of or serving as an omen; threatening or sinister.
- to look with a sidways glance, suggestive of a lusty interest or malicious intention.
- to make impossible, esp. in advance; to shut out; to prevent
5 True/False questions
Morose → anything given or done to show reverence, honor, or respect; (usually use with do or pay)
Discern → to perceive or recognize, especially a difference.
Automaton → an apparatus that automatically performs certain actions by responding to preset controls or encoded instructions.
Sympathy → a quantity of food taken or provided for one occasion of eating.
Formulate → To devise, to develop, to contrive.