5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a freedom or exemption from punishment, penalty, or harm
- b action or gestures without words as a means of expression
- c unreasonably determined to have one's own way; not yielding to reason; stubborn
- d the strength to bear misfortune or pain calmly and patiently
- e an apparatus that automatically performs certain actions by responding to preset controls or encoded instructions.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- removing or lessening suspicions, fears, or hostility
- Done in a very careful or cautious way
- Any place or point of entering or beginning
- contempt or ridicule
- to tear roughly; to mangle.
5 True/False Questions
Scruples → misgivings about something one feels is wrong.
Imperative → to tear roughly; to mangle.
Subside → Thin; rare; not obvious; not dense or heavy.
Ominous → Of or serving as an omen; threatening or sinister.
Gall → Impudence; nerve.