5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Contra (L)
- a Without warmth or enthusiasm; not showing interest
- b passionately; enthusiastically; devotedly
- c against, in opposition
- d to make less intense; to reduce; to soften.
- e A severe or stern look.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- disparaging; belittling
- to make a gleeful chuckling or snorting sound
- Done in a mocking, jeering, or taunting way.
- aid; help; relief
- to declare (a statement, report, etc.) to be false or incorrect; to be contrary or opposed to; to go against.
5 True/False Questions
Subtle → to feel remorse or repentance for a sin or fault; to wish an act undone or unmade; to regret
Pallor → lack of color; unnatural paleness, as of the face, associated with poor health, fear, etc.
Exuberance → the act of exercising sound judgment in practical matters
Amiable → pleasant, friendly, good-natured.
path (Gr) → self