5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Almost always silent; not liking to talk; uncommunicative.
- b any killing of one human being by another
- c The highest point.
- d To devise, to develop, to contrive.
- e disparaging; belittling
5 Multiple choice questions
- done in an obedient manner.
- a quantity of food taken or provided for one occasion of eating.
- an apparatus that automatically performs certain actions by responding to preset controls or encoded instructions.
- Of good omen; boding well for the future; favorable
- rough and abrupt in manner or speech; curt
5 True/False questions
Pensive → thinking deeply or seriously or expressing deep thoughtfulness.
Derisively → disarranged and untidy; tousled; rumpled
Exuberance → the act of exercising sound judgment in practical matters
Gravity → liveliness; durability.
Gall → lack of color; unnatural paleness, as of the face, associated with poor health, fear, etc.