5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- path (Gr)
- a pity or compassion felt for another's trouble or suffering
- b thinking deeply or seriously or expressing deep thoughtfulness.
- c feeling
- d misgivings about something one feels is wrong.
- e To devise, to develop, to contrive.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to perceive or recognize, especially a difference.
- sweet-smelling; fragrant; smelling of
- uncertain; unstable; insecure
- the strength to bear misfortune or pain calmly and patiently
- to twist or wrench out of its usual form into one that is grotesque; distort violently.
5 True/False questions
Visage → a strong wind
Disheveled → to put off to a future time; to postpone; to delay
Gingerly → to perceive or recognize, especially a difference.
Crestfallen → to make a gleeful chuckling or snorting sound
Tangible → capable of being touched; actual; able to be realized