← Pueblo Indians Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the number of days to wait to revolt
- Built dams and stone cisterns to collect and store water from melting snow in the mountains
- a knotted rope
- 13th century
- a True/false: a community can have more than one unit and is often home to an extended clan
- b about what time were turkey feather blankets used and cloth and weaving prominent?
- c Since the southwest was very dry what did the Pueblo Indians do for water
- d What did the knots mean?
- e What was the code?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What were prayer sticks made of?
- What is a unit
- What are mesas?
- What did women use for clothing
- How many languages were there of the pueblos?
5 True/False Questions
Anga'i Bi Zazi → a Native American who lived in what is now southern Colorado and Utah and northern Arizona and New Mexico and who built cliff dwellings
Basket maker people
cerca Han dynasty
Corn, beans, squash → Because farmers used little water for crops, what was planted because of this restriction?
shoes (leggings for festivals) → Because farmers used little water for crops, what was planted because of this restriction?
700 AD → About what time were there no houses altogether, the weather was too dry to farm, and people moved southwest to southern Arizona and New Mexico for new homes?
Blessing something by sprinkling it over the thing being blessed. → What was maize (white cornmeal) used for?