5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Punctuation Marks
- Example of a Run-On
- a whale may live 80 years, an elephant may live 70 years.
- The banana bread sold quickly.
- a Jimmy and I went to the mall to buy some matching hats after we bought the hats we went to the food court to get some pizza.
- b Sentence
- c run-on
- d symbols used to organize indicate structure and organize written language
- e a sports magazine in the library
5 Multiple choice questions
- words that are used to connect sentence , most common are nor, or, but, and , yet
5 True/False questions
Dr. Pearl Kendrick developed a whopping cough vaccine. → Fragment
Run On Sentence → When two or more sentences aren't joined correctly because they don't use proper conjunction's and other punctuations
Most of the tenants in the organization. → Sentence
Evacuated the residents of the area. → Fragment
Fixing Fragments → Add more words to make sense