5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A member of the National Basketball Association.
- Punctuation Marks
- Example of a Run-On
- a Fragment
- b Jimmy and I went to the mall to buy some matching hats after we bought the hats we went to the food court to get some pizza.
- c symbols used to organize indicate structure and organize written language
- d lions sometimes climb trees and nap on the branches.
- e words that are used to connect sentence , most common are nor, or, but, and , yet
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he was not a scientist.
5 True/False Questions
Whichever is less expensive. → Sentence
fragment → Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he was not a scientist.
The student from Mexico spoke about her country. → Fragment
Put the letters into the mailbox. → Sentence
Warren strung a clothesline on the porch. → Fragment