4 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Run On Sentence
- Most of the tenants in the organization.
- O. Henry was a short-story writer, at one time he was a cowboy.
- Example of a Fragment
- a When two or more sentences aren't joined correctly because they don't use proper conjunction's and other punctuations
- b run-on
- c Fragment
- d Purdue offers many majors in engineering. Such as electrical,chemical, and industrial engineering.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Some gardeners raise only flowers others raise only vegetables.
- words that are used to connect sentence , most common are nor, or, but, and , yet
5 True/False questions
Whichever is less expensive. → Fragment
as we entered the house, the telephone rang. → sentence
Fixing Fragments → from the very first step of the dance.
Missuse of P. Marks → "What?,no !"
Put the letters into the mailbox. → Fragment