4 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- This book describes life in the future.
- Run on
- Most of the tenants in the organization.
- a Sentence
- b Fragment
- c Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he was not a scientist.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Some gardeners raise only flowers others raise only vegetables.
- because the sun was shining, we went on a picnic.
5 True/False questions
Punctuation Marks → words that are used to connect sentence , most common are nor, or, but, and , yet
Sally toasted the whole wheat bread. → Sentence
Example of a Fragment → Jimmy and I went to the mall to buy some matching hats after we bought the hats we went to the food court to get some pizza.
The student from Mexico spoke about her country. → Fragment
Mr. Simmons, an accountant, audited the records. → Fragment