5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fixing Run-Ons
- This book describes life in the future.
- run on
- a Sentence
- b because the sun was shining, we went on a picnic.
- c early egyptians liked glass beads, blue beads were favored.
- d Using proper punctuation marks and conjunctions, and adding proper pronouns
- e whenever it thunders and whenever there is lightning
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Some gardeners raise only flowers others raise only vegetables.
5 True/False Questions
Look at the squirrel over there, what is it eating? → run-on
The water heather runs on gas. → Fragment
sentence → paper clips are useful items.
Tracy wore hair braids. → Fragment
Never used an iron on this fabric. → Sentence