5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Toni explained her decision.
- Spent five dollars at the country fair last night.
- run on
- a whenever it thunders and whenever there is lightning
- b Fragment
- c early egyptians liked glass beads, blue beads were favored.
- d Sentence
- e lions sometimes climb trees and nap on the branches.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the thunderstorm began at three o'clock
5 True/False questions
Corinne, a student in the evening division. → Sentence
The phonograph needs a new needle. → Fragment
my spaniel wont chase the ball because he is lazy → Fragment
Roasted a chicken. → Fragment
Missuse of P. Marks → "What?,no !"