5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Whichever is less expensive.
- Run on
- Example of a Run-On
- a Fragment
- b Some gardeners raise only flowers others raise only vegetables.
- c Jimmy and I went to the mall to buy some matching hats after we bought the hats we went to the food court to get some pizza.
- d lions sometimes climb trees and nap on the branches.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the thunderstorm began at three o'clock
- A group of words that doesn't express a complete thought
5 True/False questions
Toni explained her decision. → Sentence
fragment → from the very first step of the dance.
Put the letters into the mailbox. → Fragment
O. Henry was a short-story writer, at one time he was a cowboy. → Fragment
Run On Sentence → because the sun was shining, we went on a picnic.