5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- gun - "Ngaw yee ga gow gun shur"
- Hok fi jow wuo hi say ga lai bye......yut bat say sup bat mun.
- Nay gay see lay yau duck.
- a now - "I am teaching now" (shur is extra added to gow for learning)
- b "The tuition for 4 weeks is $148"
- c Yes as a response. Do I need to... Yes "You"
(No - mmm sigh)
- d used in a phrase for "is" "to be"
ignore in phrase when using adjective (This is very cheap-Nee gaw ho pang)
If "is not" must use
- e "You can come anytime"
5 Multiple choice questions
- I also want to invite you to come to our center.
- only (always goes on the end)
"Hok fi hi say sup bat mun je"
- If you make an appointment, I can prepare a test for you child.
- Do you have any questions?
- Mrs. Wong - Mr. Wong
5 True/False questions
But yurt, lay ga yut gaw lay, gnaw haw yee tong nay gong daw dee ga faw ching. → Can you come back on Sunday? You Sunday can or can't come back?
You → want "gnaw you"
Guy Sick → Explain
Yut Chai Lay → come together
adverb comes before the verb
Dough (up) - "Ngaw day nee dough Dough(up) yow gung faw. → now - "I am teaching now" (shur is extra added to gow for learning)