5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Yut Chai Lay
- jeet cow
- Nay sing kai yut haw yee mm haw yee fan lai nee dough a?
- Yur Yurt
- a make appointment (Yur - future/make)
"Yur Dang" (make reservation - table)
- b Add to make possessive (His - Kur gei)
- c discount
- d Can you come back on Sunday? You Sunday can or can't come back?
- e come together
adverb comes before the verb
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "You can come anytime"
- "If you miss a class"
- "If you sign a 1 year contract"
- I will give (as a gift) a discount to you.
5 True/False Questions
You → only (always goes on the end)
"Hok fi hi say sup bat mun je"
Dough (up) - "Ngaw day nee dough Dough(up) yow gung faw. → Also/all/both - We also have homework.
Yut (up) vs Yut (down) → brochure
But yurt, lay ga yut gaw lay, gnaw haw yee tong nay gong daw dee ga faw ching. → Can you come back on Sunday? You Sunday can or can't come back?
You Gaw → If