5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dough (up) - "Ngaw day nee dough Dough(up) yow gung faw.
- chaw yut chaw / chaw ha la
- Yur Yut
- Guy Sick
- a Explain
- b Also/all/both - We also have homework.
- c used in a phrase for "is" "to be"
ignore in phrase when using adjective (This is very cheap-Nee gaw ho pang)
If "is not" must use
- d sit a little while
- e Appointment
5 Multiple choice questions
- will be
- Finished teaching
- Completed teaching (add la to the end of the phrase)
- now - "I am teaching now" (shur is extra added to gow for learning)
- Monday vs Sunday
5 True/False questions
Hok fi jow wuo hi say ga lai bye......yut bat say sup bat mun. → "The tuition for 4 weeks is $148"
You → Yes as a response. Do I need to... Yes "You"
(No - mmm sigh)
whoui/mm whoui → Currently teaching
Ngaw deem ching fu nay? → What do I call you?
Hup Yurt → Contract