5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- tai yut tai, dung yut dung
- Nay ha ga lai bye haw yee bow fan.
- gau yurn shu
- You gaw lay yur yut, ngaw haw yee jhun bay yut ga cha see bay nay ga summon jai.
- Yut (up) vs Yut (down)
- a If you make an appointment, I can prepare a test for you child.
- b Monday vs Sunday
- c "You can make it up the following week"
*notice time comes after the noun - Nay ha ga lai bye
- d take a quick look, wait quickly
- e Finished teaching
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mrs. Wong - Mr. Wong
- "If you miss a class"
- What do I call you?
- make appointment (Yur - future/make)
"Yur Dang" (make reservation - table)
- I will give (as a gift) a discount to you.
5 True/False questions
Mong jee → website
Yut Chai Lay → Drop in - Come in
You → Add to make possessive (His - Kur gei)
Nay sing kai yut haw yee mm haw yee fan lai nee dough a? → "Can I come on Saturday?"
Time is phrased after the noun, I Saturday...
gun - "Ngaw yee ga gow gun shur" → "You can come anytime"