5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- You Gaw
- Nei yau mo tai gaw ngaw dei ge mong jee?
- Hok fi jow wuo hi say ga lai bye......yut bat say sup bat mun.
- Yut Chai Lay
- jeet cow
- a Have you looked at our website? - Completed action/verb question ..."yau mo VERB gaw"...
- b If
- c discount
- d "The tuition for 4 weeks is $148"
- e come together
adverb comes before the verb
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "You don't need to make an appointment"
- used in a phrase for "is" "to be"
ignore in phrase when using adjective (This is very cheap-Nee gaw ho pang)
If "is not" must use
- "You can come anytime"
- take a quick look, wait quickly
- good morning
5 True/False Questions
Hup Yurt → Contract
gau yurn shu → Finished teaching
You → Yes as a response. Do I need to... Yes "You"
(No - mmm sigh)
Yur Yurt → Appointment
Ngaw Dough(up) surng chang nay lie ngaw day jurng sum. → I will give (as a gift) a discount to you.