5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hok Fei
- Nay sing kai yut haw yee mm haw yee fan lai nee dough a?
- Hup Yurt
- Hok fi jow wuo hi say ga lai bye......yut bat say sup bat mun.
- a Contract
- b used in a phrase for "is" "to be"
ignore in phrase when using adjective (This is very cheap-Nee gaw ho pang)
If "is not" must use
- c Can you come back on Sunday? You Sunday can or can't come back?
- d Tuition
- e "The tuition for 4 weeks is $148"
5 Multiple choice questions
- What do I call you?
- "If you miss a class"
- Also/all/both - We also have homework.
- I also want to invite you to come to our center.
- will be
5 True/False questions
Yut (up) vs Yut (down) → brochure
Faw Ching → Program
Je → only (always goes on the end)
"Hok fi hi say sup bat mun je"
Nay ha ga lai bye haw yee bow fan. → "You can make it up the following week"
*notice time comes after the noun - Nay ha ga lai bye
You → Add to make possessive (His - Kur gei)