5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- But yurt, lay ga yut gaw lay, gnaw haw yee tong nay gong daw dee ga faw ching.
- joe sun
- Nay sing kai yut haw yee mm haw yee fan lai nee dough a?
- Hok Fei
- Mong jee
- a Can you come back on Sunday? You Sunday can or can't come back?
- b good morning
- c Perhaps, if you have time to come in, I can explain the fees for the programs more.
- d website
- e Tuition
5 Multiple choice questions
- Monday vs Sunday
- make appointment (Yur - future/make)
"Yur Dang" (make reservation - table)
- Drop in - Come in
- Need (negative - don't need "mmm sigh" or question "sigh mmm sigh")
5 True/False questions
You → Yes as a response. Do I need to... Yes "You"
(No - mmm sigh)
gau gun shu → Currently teaching
Wong Tai vs Wong Sang → Do you have any questions?
Ngaw Dough(up) surng chang nay lie ngaw day jurng sum. → I will give (as a gift) a discount to you.
Faw Ching → Program