5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Wong Tai vs Wong Sang
- tai yut tai, dung yut dung
- Nay sing kai yut haw yee mm haw yee fan lai nee dough a?
- Dough (up) - "Ngaw day nee dough Dough(up) yow gung faw.
- Ngaw whoui sung yut gaw jeet cow bay lay.
- a I will give (as a gift) a discount to you.
- b Mrs. Wong - Mr. Wong
- c take a quick look, wait quickly
- d Can you come back on Sunday? You Sunday can or can't come back?
- e Also/all/both - We also have homework.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- good morning
- Perhaps, if you have time to come in, I can explain the fees for the programs more.
- "You don't need to make an appointment"
5 True/False Questions
hi → only (always goes on the end)
"Hok fi hi say sup bat mun je"
You → Add to make possessive (His - Kur gei)
Nay ha ga lai bye haw yee bow fan. → "You can make it up the following week"
*notice time comes after the noun - Nay ha ga lai bye
You gaw lay yur yut, ngaw haw yee jhun bay yut ga cha see bay nay ga summon jai. → If you make an appointment, I can prepare a test for you child.
gau jow shu → Currently teaching