5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Nei yau mo tai gaw ngaw dei ge mong jee?
- whoui/mm whoui
- Ngaw deem ching fu nay?
- Hok fi jow wuo hi say ga lai bye......yut bat say sup bat mun.
- You gaw lay yur yut, ngaw haw yee jhun bay yut ga cha see bay nay ga summon jai.
- a If you make an appointment, I can prepare a test for you child.
- b Have you looked at our website? - Completed action/verb question ..."yau mo VERB gaw"...
- c What do I call you?
- d will/will not
- e "The tuition for 4 weeks is $148"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- will be
- "If you sign a 1 year contract"
- "You don't need to make an appointment"
- used in a phrase for "is" "to be"
ignore in phrase when using adjective (This is very cheap-Nee gaw ho pang)
If "is not" must use
- make appointment (Yur - future/make)
"Yur Dang" (make reservation - table)
5 True/False Questions
Ngaw whoui sung yut gaw jeet cow bay lay. → I will give (as a gift) a discount to you.
Yut (up) vs Yut (down) → brochure
You Gaw → Need (negative - don't need "mmm sigh" or question "sigh mmm sigh")
Gei → Add to make possessive (His - Kur gei)
tai yut tai, dung yut dung → take a quick look, wait quickly