← theater quiz 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- stage direction
- a ______ means " those who hear" (Latin)
- b ______ is the writer of the play
-the script is usual the starting point for production
- since the 19th centruy, ______ usually work in isolation.
- c these are examples of _________:
- reading a script v.s seeing a production
- requires readers to synthesize in various sources such as ______ and dialogue
- d audiences are mulitcultural and _________.
- e _______ is the repetiton or reenactment of something of some proceeding or transaction.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- aristotle created _______:
-untiy of time
-unity of place
-unity of action
- when a person has seen or someone has seen a production it is known as ______.
- ______ also may serve as the basis for numerous productions, which may not be similar in style.
- ________ is when the action takes place in one setting, it does not jump from place to place.
- the dramatic action in a production is known as _______.
5 True/False Questions
antiagonist → the leading chararters, cheifs or outstanding figure in the action. these charaters are known as _______.
films → the dramatic action in a production is known as _______.
point of attack → ________ is when the action takes place in one setting, it does not jump from place to place.
abydos passion play → ________ is a play:
- was in Egypt along the Nile river in 2500 B.C
-there was written evidence found in 1896
-it is a " coronation drama"
theater → In a production, the ______ is the representation of a person in a play.