5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- blood-brain barrier
- Efferent Axon
- a Branching fibers with surface lined with synaptic receptors responsible for bringing information from other neurons.
- b the dendrites, soma, axon, presynaptic terminals are the major part of what?
- c Sending information away from the structure.
- d mechanism that keeps most chemicals out of the brain.
- e Removes waste material and other micro organisms that could prove harmful to the neuron.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tubular network to transport new proteins to other places.
- Bringing information into the structure.
- Further branch out and increase surface area of some dendrites.
- The end points of an axon responsible for releasing chemicals to communicate with other neurons.
- the chemical necessary for the use of glucose. alcoholics have a _____ deficient diet.
5 True/False questions
Axon → Other major components of the nervous system. And include astrocytes, micro glia, radial glia, oligdendrocytes and Schwann cells.
Monism → Belief that the mind and body are different kinds of substance that exist independently.
Ribosomes → The sites at which the cell synthesizes new protein molecules.
Membrane → Structure that separates the inside of a cell from the outside environment.
Oligdendrocytes and Schwann cells → Further branch out and increase surface area of some dendrites.