5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- failure to plan
- National Consumers League
- a prizes awarded by chance after purchase of a ticket; very small chance of winning
- b Has a website where incidents of consumer fraud may be reported
- c a scam that usually involves a "get rich quick" chain letter, sending money to others in order to, supposedly, receive money in your mail yourself
- d a stipulation or prerequisite
- e not making shopping lists, spending plans, doing comparison shopping, etc.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using extreme tactics to persuade a consumer to buy
- to tell an untruth/habit or practice of telling untruths
- hiding information; hiding the truth
- against the law
- Not reading labels, fine print, contracts, sales offers, etc.
5 True/False questions
vague offers → prizes awarded by chance after purchase of a ticket; very small chance of winning
failure to protect → not making shopping lists, spending plans, doing comparison shopping, etc.
chain letter → a letter asking one to send several letters with money in order to, supposedly, receive money in the mail yourself
winning bid → a scam artist may noitify you that you have the winning bid, ask for money, but never ship the item purchased
identity theft → a stipulation or prerequisite