← Test 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Gods vs. God
- What is Woman?
- Fall of Man
- a God shows he is superior to the Egptian gods by sending a plague that corresponds to each
- b Man falls from grace when he disobeys God's command
- c defense and proof of christianity
- d God promises the sending of a Savior (he will crush Satan)
- e Woman was made for man "a helper"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- rainbow, covenant, Noah
- burning bush, made excuses, I AM, land of milk and honey, leprous hand
- Nile into blood, frogs, gnats, flies, livestock killed, boils, hail, locusts, darkness, death of first born
- Jacob's 10 sons plus Joseph's 2 sons. Asher, Benjamin, Dan, Gad, Issachar, Judah, Levi, Naphtali, Reuben, Simeon, Zebulun, Ephraim, Manasseh
- Must take off sandals because the ground is holy, took various forms including fire and cloud
5 True/False Questions
Imago Dei → "the image of God"
Tabernacle → represented the places and manners of Christ
Biblical Interpretation → Hermaneutics, eisegesis is bad, exegesis is good
Verbal Plenary → Dinosaurs were created before humans
Wilderness Provisions → manna (2 pints), quail in the evening, water from rock