5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An introductory piece of music; anything that preceeds or introduces something else.
- Sorrowful or melancholy; mournful.
- The use of another person's writings or ideas as one's own without acknowledging their source.
- Having the nature of a command in that it does not allow discussion, contradiction, or refusal. Determined, resolute. Offensively dictatorial.
- Keenly touching or moving.
5 True/False Questions
perjure → An introductory piece of music; anything that preceeds or introduces something else.
plethora → Superabundance or excess.
premise → A statement upon which an argument is based or from which a conclusion is drawn. To state or assue as the basis for something else; to offer in advance as an explanation of, or introduction to, something else.
predatory → Preying on, plundering, or piratical.
pernicious → Developing unusually early.