5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Wrought Bronze
- Sales Frequency
- Burial casket
- a the number of times sales in a givenn price bracket occur over a fixed period of time.
- b a casket which is sold for the purpose of interring or entombing with the dead human remains.
- c bronze metal rolled into sheets.
- d a recess or space in a columbarium used for the permanent placing of cremated remains. the aesthetic covering for the foot cap or inner foot panel of the casket.
- e a material consisting of extremely fine filaments of glass embed in various resins.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a compound, similar in appearance to plastic, which has a high molecular weight creating an extremely durable substance.
- the percentage derviced by dividing the wholesale cost of the merchandise by the retail price of the merchandise.
- a service commemorating the deceased with the body present.
- the sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of units.
- a division of the total into four intervals, each one representing one-fourth of the total.
5 True/False Questions
Bench → a type of cemetery memorial consisting of a top piece supported by two standards; used to identify family burial plots or used in conjunction with a family monument.
Combination Case → time set aside for friends and relatives to pay respect for the deceased prior to the funeral service.
Priest casket (slip panel) → a casket opening style in which the cap or lid at the head end of the casket is completely removed from the casket for the purpose of viewing; the remains may be viewed from either side of the casket.
Cremation Casket → an environmentally safe casket which is designed for encasing dead human remains for cremation.l
Plywood → thin sheets of wood glued together so that the grains are at right angles to one another; an odd number of sheets will be used so that the grain on the front and back will always run the same direction.