← Protista, Biology Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Phylum Baccilliarophyta
- Phylum Rhodophyta
- a Have shells of glass
- b log, whip like structure used 4 movement
- c have cells made of cillica; most abundant & bottom of food chain(plankton)
- d usually live on dead & decaying organisms; have spores that can swim
- e Red algae
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Are all parasitic& form spores to withstand harsh conditions.
- Move by pushing cytoplasm against membrane (also used for feeding)-Pseudopod
- "fire algae"; photosynthetic; bioluminecent
- form huge shell deposits
5 True/False Questions
Acellular Slime Molds(myxomycota) → life as an amoeba then join other cells to make a giant amoeba.
Agar → Dormant protection
Phylum euglenophyta → green algae
Cilia → Dormant protection
Mutualistic → One benefits, other is harmed.