5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Wilmington and Weldon
- Bill of rights
- Vice president
- a what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?
- b what is the largest branch of the armed forces?
- c what are the first ten amendments of the constitution called?
- d what railroad was the longest in the world when it was completed in 1840?
- e what political position is the primary leader of the senate?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the raleigh and gaston railroad connected the capital of NC to the capital of what state?
- last name of whig governot of nc that led to the parties decline.
- what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
- when a person is commited of a crime they are always read this document called what?
- the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
5 True/False Questions
Seperation of powers → the division of government toles into different branches is called what?
Filibuster → what word means to give a long speech to block the passage of a bill?
thirteenth → what amendment abolished slavery?
second → which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
Whig → what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?