5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trail of Tears
- Wilmington and Weldon
- a The US declared was with Mexico because of the annexation of what state?
- b what railroad was the longest in the world when it was completed in 1840?
- c the raleigh and gaston railroad connected the capital of NC to the capital of what state?
- d what amendment abolished slavery?
- e the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- when a person is commited of a crime they are always read this document called what?
- this type of citizen was not born in the US, but was made a citizen by law and a process they must go through.
- according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
- is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?
- before the manhood suffrage bill passed, voting was determined by how much ____ you owned.
5 True/False questions
Whig → is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?
Seperation of powers → the division of government toles into different branches is called what?
1920 → what year did women get the right to vote?
Cotton Gin → the raleigh and gaston railroad connected the capital of NC to the capital of what state?
Army → what is the largest branch of the armed forces?