5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a what year did women get the right to vote?
- b The US declared was with Mexico because of the annexation of what state?
- c this type of citizen was not born in the US, but was made a citizen by law and a process they must go through.
- d what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
- e congress consists of the house of reps and the ______.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what railroad was the longest in the world when it was completed in 1840?
- which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?
- waht is the first public state university in america?
- the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
- Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
5 True/False Questions
2/3 → For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?
Bill of rights → what are the first ten amendments of the constitution called?
Whig → what year did women get the right to vote?
sixth → which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?
Filibuster → what word means to give a long speech to block the passage of a bill?