5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Vice president
- a what is the very first part of the Constitution called?
- b what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
- c what year did women get the right to vote?
- d which amendment lists basic rights such as the right to freedom of speech, religion, press ...?
- e what political position is the primary leader of the senate?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
- what river were the Cherokee forced to move west of?
- this person is next in line to be president after the vice president
- this type of citizen was not born in the US, but was made a citizen by law and a process they must go through.
- is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?
5 True/False Questions
Dorothea Dix → what invention helped farming grow in NC?
Bill of rights → what are the first ten amendments of the constitution called?
individualism → what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?
land → before the manhood suffrage bill passed, voting was determined by how much ____ you owned.
North Carolina → what person is known for establishing sevices and resources for the mentally ill and poor?