5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Wilmington and Weldon
- internal improvements
- a which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?
- b Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
- c what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
- d the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
- e what railroad was the longest in the world when it was completed in 1840?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what word means to give a long speech to block the passage of a bill?
- what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?
- most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
- what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?
- what are the first ten amendments of the constitution called?
5 True/False Questions
1920 → what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?
mississippi → the raleigh and gaston railroad connected the capital of NC to the capital of what state?
miranda rights → what are the first ten amendments of the constitution called?
Trail of Tears → the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
Yes → is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?