5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Eli Whitley
- Cotton Gin
- a who invented the cotton gin?
- b what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?
- c what invention helped farming grow in NC?
- d Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
- e according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?
- which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
- what is the very first part of the Constitution called?
- waht is the first public state university in america?
- what are the first ten amendments of the constitution called?
5 True/False questions
Army → most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
Edward Didley → first and last name of the whig governor of nc
manly → before the manhood suffrage bill passed, voting was determined by how much ____ you owned.
Fourth → which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?
sixth → which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?