5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cotton Gin
- Indian removal act
- a most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
- b what invention helped farming grow in NC?
- c The US declared was with Mexico because of the annexation of what state?
- d the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
- e what is the very first part of the Constitution called?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- last name of whig governot of nc that led to the parties decline.
- Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
- which amendment lists basic rights such as the right to freedom of speech, religion, press ...?
- what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?
- the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
5 True/False Questions
Bill of rights → what are the first ten amendments of the constitution called?
Army → most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
internal improvements → the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
speaker of the house → this person is next in line to be president after the vice president
Psali → according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?