5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Trail of Tears
- Vice president
- a the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
- b most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
- c according to the declaration of inderpendence, the basic rights of all people are life, liberty, and the pursuit of _________.
- d what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?
- e what political position is the primary leader of the senate?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what river were the Cherokee forced to move west of?
- which amendment lists basic rights such as the right to freedom of speech, religion, press ...?
- the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
- Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
- which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
5 True/False Questions
Yes → is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?
Fourth → what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
individualism → what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?
naturalized → according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
Eli Whitley → who invented the cotton gin?