5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- miranda rights
- Trail of Tears
- Eli Whitley
- a is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?
- b the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
- c last name of whig governot of nc that led to the parties decline.
- d who invented the cotton gin?
- e when a person is commited of a crime they are always read this document called what?
5 Multiple choice questions
- before the manhood suffrage bill passed, voting was determined by how much ____ you owned.
- according to the declaration of inderpendence, the basic rights of all people are life, liberty, and the pursuit of _________.
- first and last name of the whig governor of nc
- which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
- most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
5 True/False questions
Virginia → what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
speaker of the house → the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
sixth → which amendment lists basic rights such as the right to freedom of speech, religion, press ...?
thirteenth → what amendment abolished slavery?
1920 → what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?