5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cotton Gin
- Vice president
- a what invention helped farming grow in NC?
- b before the manhood suffrage bill passed, voting was determined by how much ____ you owned.
- c what political position is the primary leader of the senate?
- d what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
- e most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?
- The US declared was with Mexico because of the annexation of what state?
- the raleigh and gaston railroad connected the capital of NC to the capital of what state?
- first and last name of the whig governor of nc
- For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?
5 True/False questions
thirteenth → what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
Senate → congress consists of the house of reps and the ______.
Seperation of powers → the division of government toles into different branches is called what?
Eli Whitley → who invented the cotton gin?
happiness → according to the declaration of inderpendence, the basic rights of all people are life, liberty, and the pursuit of _________.