5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cotton Gin
- Trail of Tears
- a what invention helped farming grow in NC?
- b what word means to give a long speech to block the passage of a bill?
- c before the manhood suffrage bill passed, voting was determined by how much ____ you owned.
- d what year did women get the right to vote?
- e the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- who invented the cotton gin?
- is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?
- what is the very first part of the Constitution called?
- what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?
- For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?
5 True/False questions
naturalized → this type of citizen was not born in the US, but was made a citizen by law and a process they must go through.
first → what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
Dorothea Dix → what invention helped farming grow in NC?
thirteenth → what amendment abolished slavery?
individualism → what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?