5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Trail of Tears
- internal improvements
- a which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
- b the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
- c what is the largest branch of the armed forces?
- d Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
- e the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
- what word means to give a long speech to block the passage of a bill?
- waht is the first public state university in america?
- the division of government toles into different branches is called what?
- the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
5 True/False Questions
speaker of the house → this person is next in line to be president after the vice president
individualism → what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?
1920 → what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?
naturalized → this type of citizen was not born in the US, but was made a citizen by law and a process they must go through.
2/3 → For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?