5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cotton Gin
- internal improvements
- a last name of whig governot of nc that led to the parties decline.
- b what invention helped farming grow in NC?
- c the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
- d what word means to give a long speech to block the passage of a bill?
- e The US declared was with Mexico because of the annexation of what state?
5 Multiple choice questions
- first and last name of the whig governor of nc
- which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
- who invented the cotton gin?
- For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?
- what amendment abolished slavery?
5 True/False questions
preamble → according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
Fourth → which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?
Bill of rights → what are the first ten amendments of the constitution called?
Underground → Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
Seperation of powers → the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.