5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Squamous Epithelium
- Transitional Epithelium
- Cubodial Epithelium
- a The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
- b The shape of the cells closest to the lumen changes depending on the degree of stretching of the organ they belong to.
- c Flat cells with nuclei that are flat and parallel to the free surface
- d Primary blast cells of bone
- e Square cells with nucllei that are round and situated in the middle of the cell
5 Multiple choice questions
- Primary blast cells of cartilage
- An integrated group of cells with a common function, structure, or both.
- Plasma, RBC, WBC, Platelets
- An iron-containing respiratory pigment of vertebrate red blood cells that functions primarily in the transport of oxygen from the lungs to the tissues of the body.
- Destroy abnormal cells
5 True/False questions
Platelet → The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
Unicellular → Many cells
Simple Epithelium → They are found in areas of minimum wear and tear. Their main function is to allow passage of substances between the lumen and the surrounding tissues.
Hemocytoblasts → Primary blast cells of bone
Biopsy → The removal and examination of tissue, cells, or fluids from the living body.