5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A white blood cell; primary function is defense against foreign materials as part of the immune system.
- b Primary blast cells of the blood
- c The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
- d Consists of one cell or a group of specialised cells that make and secrete substances. They are classified depending on their route of secretion.
- e Primary blast cells of bone
5 Multiple choice questions
- They are found in areas of minimum wear and tear. Their main function is to allow passage of substances between the lumen and the surrounding tissues.
- Rectangular cells with nuclei that are oval and parallel to the axis of the cell
- Nutrients, Electrolytes, Clotting factors, Metabolic Wastes
- Many cells
- Primary blast cells of the connective tissue proper
5 True/False questions
Exocrine Glands → Secreted directly into the blood and circulate throughout the body to their target areas.
Hemoglobin → An iron-containing respiratory pigment of vertebrate red blood cells that functions primarily in the transport of oxygen from the lungs to the tissues of the body.
Erythrocyte → A red blood cell; the major cell component of blood whose primary function is to carry oxygen.
Cubodial Epithelium → Square cells with nucllei that are round and situated in the middle of the cell
Major Components of Blood → Plasma, RBC, WBC, Platelets