5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Exocrine Glands
- Monocytes & Neutrophils
- a Many cells
- b Fight Bacteria
- c A white blood cell; primary function is defense against foreign materials as part of the immune system.
- d Kill parasites
- e Release their products onto the free surface of the skin or of the open cavities of the body such as the digestive, respiratory or reproductive tracts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The shape of the cells closest to the lumen changes depending on the degree of stretching of the organ they belong to.
- The removal and examination of tissue, cells, or fluids from the living body.
- The study of tissues.
- They are found in areas of minimum wear and tear. Their main function is to allow passage of substances between the lumen and the surrounding tissues.
- Plasma, RBC, WBC, Platelets
5 True/False questions
Hemocytoblasts → Primary blast cells of the blood
Osteoblasts → Primary blast cells of bone
Cubodial Epithelium → Square cells with nucllei that are round and situated in the middle of the cell
Basophils → Involved in development of allergies
Unicellular → Many cells