5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Simple Epithelium
- a Involved in development of allergies
- b Consists of one cell or a group of specialised cells that make and secrete substances. They are classified depending on their route of secretion.
- c Destroy abnormal cells
- d The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
- e They are found in areas of minimum wear and tear. Their main function is to allow passage of substances between the lumen and the surrounding tissues.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The shape of the cells closest to the lumen changes depending on the degree of stretching of the organ they belong to.
- Being composed of several layers of cells, they are very thick. Their main function is to protect the tissues that they cover.
- Secreted directly into the blood and circulate throughout the body to their target areas.
- Plasma, RBC, WBC, Platelets
- Rectangular cells with nuclei that are oval and parallel to the axis of the cell
5 True/False Questions
Unicellular → Single cells
Exocrine Glands → Release their products onto the free surface of the skin or of the open cavities of the body such as the digestive, respiratory or reproductive tracts.
Hemocytoblasts → Primary blast cells of bone
Erythrocyte → Destroy abnormal cells
Leukocyte → Destroy abnormal cells