5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Columnar Epithelium
- a Consists of one cell or a group of specialised cells that make and secrete substances. They are classified depending on their route of secretion.
- b Primary blast cells of bone
- c The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
- d Rectangular cells with nuclei that are oval and parallel to the axis of the cell
- e An integrated group of cells with a common function, structure, or both.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A red blood cell; the major cell component of blood whose primary function is to carry oxygen.
- Nutrients, Electrolytes, Clotting factors, Metabolic Wastes
- Single cells
- A white blood cell; primary function is defense against foreign materials as part of the immune system.
- Fight Bacteria
5 True/False questions
Platelet → The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
Fibroblasts → Primary blast cells of bone
Biopsy → The removal and examination of tissue, cells, or fluids from the living body.
Major Components of Blood → Plasma, RBC, WBC, Platelets
Transitional Epithelium → Being composed of several layers of cells, they are very thick. Their main function is to protect the tissues that they cover.