5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Plasma Transports
- a Nutrients, Electrolytes, Clotting factors, Metabolic Wastes
- b Primary blast cells of bone
- c Primary blast cells of the blood
- d Involved in development of allergies
- e A red blood cell; the major cell component of blood whose primary function is to carry oxygen.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Fight Bacteria
- An integrated group of cells with a common function, structure, or both.
- A component of mammalian blood that lacks a nucleus and is derived from fragments of megakaryocyte cytoplasm, and that assists in blood clotting, also called a thrombocyte.
- Destroy abnormal cells
- Primary blast cells of cartilage
5 True/False Questions
Plasma → The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
Glands → Consists of one cell or a group of specialised cells that make and secrete substances. They are classified depending on their route of secretion.
Eosinophils → Kill parasites
Simple Epithelium → Flat cells with nuclei that are flat and parallel to the free surface
Leukocyte → A white blood cell; primary function is defense against foreign materials as part of the immune system.