5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Simple Epithelium
- Endocrine Glands
- Major Components of Blood
- a They are found in areas of minimum wear and tear. Their main function is to allow passage of substances between the lumen and the surrounding tissues.
- b Secreted directly into the blood and circulate throughout the body to their target areas.
- c Plasma, RBC, WBC, Platelets
- d An integrated group of cells with a common function, structure, or both.
- e A red blood cell; the major cell component of blood whose primary function is to carry oxygen.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of tissues.
- Flat cells with nuclei that are flat and parallel to the free surface
- Involved in development of allergies
- The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
- Fight Bacteria
5 True/False questions
Plasma Transports → The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
Lymphocytes → Destroy abnormal cells
Exocrine Glands → Release their products onto the free surface of the skin or of the open cavities of the body such as the digestive, respiratory or reproductive tracts.
Columnar Epithelium → Square cells with nucllei that are round and situated in the middle of the cell
Stratified Epithelium → Flat cells with nuclei that are flat and parallel to the free surface