5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Columnar Epithelium
- a The removal and examination of tissue, cells, or fluids from the living body.
- b Involved in development of allergies
- c Primary blast cells of the blood
- d The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
- e Rectangular cells with nuclei that are oval and parallel to the axis of the cell
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The shape of the cells closest to the lumen changes depending on the degree of stretching of the organ they belong to.
- Primary blast cells of cartilage
- Plasma, RBC, WBC, Platelets
- Primary blast cells of the connective tissue proper
- Secreted directly into the blood and circulate throughout the body to their target areas.
5 True/False Questions
Cubodial Epithelium → Rectangular cells with nuclei that are oval and parallel to the axis of the cell
Leukocyte → Destroy abnormal cells
Glands → The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
Exocrine Glands → Release their products onto the free surface of the skin or of the open cavities of the body such as the digestive, respiratory or reproductive tracts.
Unicellular → Many cells