1) The adjustment of blood flow to each tissue in proportion to its requirements at any point in time is termed autoregulation.
2) Arterial pressure in the pulmonary circulation is much higher than in the systemic circulation because of its proximity to the heart
3) Osmotic pressure is created by the presence in a fluid of small diffusible molecules that easily move through the capillary membrane
4) The cerebral arterial circle (circle of Willis) is an arterial anastomosis.
5) The outermost layer of a blood vessel is the tunica intima