7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Work is most crucial, the task is to perpetuate culture and transmit values of the culture through the family (taming the kids) and working to establish a stable invironment. Unsuccessful through this stage we become self absorbed and stagnate. Most significant relationship WORKPLACE, the COMMUNITY and FAMILY.
- Industry vs. Inferiority
- We can experience intimacy on a deep level. If we're not successful, isolation and distance others may occur. World can begin to shrink. Most significant relationships MARITAL PARTNERS AND FRIENDS.
- Autonomy vs. Shame & Doubt
- Our strength comes from a wisdom that world is very large and we now have detached concerned with the whole of life, accepting death as the completion of life. May struggle for purpose in life and wonder "was the trip worth it?" Most significant relationship is with all of MANKIND "MY KIND"
- withdrawing from responsibilities
6 True/False Questions
Name of Erikson's Stage: late adulthood (55 or 65 to death) → Ego-Integrity vs. Despair
Name of Erikson's Stage: Birth to 18 months → Industry vs. Inferiority
Name of Erikson's Stage: middle adulthood (35-55 or 65) → Intimacy vs. Isolation
Key issue(s): Erikson's Autonomy vs. Shame & Doubt → referred to as the Oral Sensory Stage (baby puts every thing in mouth) During this period, infants develop a sense of trust or mistrust, largely depending on how well their needs are met by their caregivers. Significant relationship with the MATERNAL PARENT or CONSTANT CAREGIVER
Name of Erickson's Stage: Young adulthood (18 to 35) → Intimacy vs. Isolation
Name of Erikson's Stage: adolescence to adulthood (12-18 years) → Generativity vs. Stagnation/Self-Absorption