- A graphic that appears behind the information in a worksheet; solid colors, patterns, or pictures that fill the entire slide and appear behind the slide's content.
- A line or box that frames text or a cell.
- A set of formatting traits that has been given a name.
- A divider that seperates text.
- The overall design of a full set of characters. Also known as typeface.
- An effect that can be applied to a font, such as bold, italic or underline.
- A graphic that may be used in a list, such as bulleted or numbered list.
- The side to side placement of the contents of a cell.
- A gallery that contains six types of customizable diagrams.
...- A pre-defined set of formats that can be