5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a angrily
- b the state of being kept down by unjust use of force or authority: "after years of oppression they finally revolted"
- c a feeling of deep regret (usually for some misdeed)
- d unhappy; resentful
- e easily seen or noticed
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the secret police force of the German nazi state, notorious for its terrorism and brutality
- thoroughly unpleasant
- roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- a state or place of great confusion or uproar
- a feeling of evil to come
5 True/False Questions
zeal → great enthusiasm
ration books → books of stamps given to insure even distribution of scarce items, especially in war time
Green Police → a branch of the Nazi police who wore green uniforms
inarticulate → unable to speak clearly
jubilation → the state of being kept down by unjust use of force or authority: "after years of oppression they finally revolted"