5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The texture of something is the way its surface looks and feels.
- b Paradise is the place or condition of happiness where things are perfect.
- c Keronsene is a type of oil. It is used in some lamps and stoves.
- d When something is sour,it has a sharp and unplesent taste.
- e An Aroma is a scent or smell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
- An odor is a very distinct smell.
- An arc is a curved shape.
- If you are horrified, you are very shocked and feel upset.
- A thorn is a shar part of a plant.
5 True/False questions
rapid → When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
palate → The palate is the top part of our mouth.
accident → An accident is an unexpected undesirable event.
string → When something is soothing,it makes you calm and relaxed.
Soothing → String is thin piece of fabric or rope.