5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To combine is to join together to make a single thing or group.
- b When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.
- c Paradise is the place or condition of happiness where things are perfect.
- d If something is fiery, it is burning strongly.
- e Keronsene is a type of oil. It is used in some lamps and stoves.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When something is soothing,it makes you calm and relaxed.
- When something is toxic,it is poisonous.Toxic things are very dangerous.
- Your conscience is your inner sense of what is right and wrong.
- A rate is the speed at which something happens.
- A cluster of things is a small group of them placed close together.
5 True/False Questions
Aroma → An arc is a curved shape.
thorn → An odor is a very distinct smell.
cultivate → To cultivate plants is to care for them and help them grow.
Plantation → A plantation is a big farm that only grows certain kind of crops.
admiral → An admiral is someone who controls many military ships.