5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An Aroma is a scent or smell.
- b If you are horrified, you are very shocked and feel upset.
- c A cluster of things is a small group of them placed close together.
- d A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
- e A paddle is a piece of wood or plastic that moves a boat across water.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An admiral is someone who controls many military ships.
- When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.
- When something is subtle,it is not easy to see or notice.
- When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
- A rate is the speed at which something happens.
5 True/False questions
string → String is thin piece of fabric or rope.
condensed → Your conscience is your inner sense of what is right and wrong.
cultivate → To cultivate plants is to care for them and help them grow.
Conscience → Your conscience is your inner sense of what is right and wrong.
accident → An accident is an unexpected undesirable event.