5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a When something is sour,it has a sharp and unplesent taste.
- b String is thin piece of fabric or rope.
- c When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
- d To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
- e An admiral is someone who controls many military ships.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When something is toxic,it is poisonous.Toxic things are very dangerous.
- When a liquid is condensed,it is made thicker.
- A loop is a line made into the shapes not a circle.
- A plantation is a big farm that only grows certain kind of crops.
- The palate is the top part of our mouth.
5 True/False questions
subtle → When something is subtle,it is not easy to see or notice.
raft → A rate is the speed at which something happens.
Conscience → Your conscience is your inner sense of what is right and wrong.
hay → Hay is dry grass used as a covering.
wreck → To wreck something means to destroy or ruin it.