5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A raft is a float floating made from pieces of wood tied together.
- b A loop is a line made into the shapes not a circle.
- c A cluster of things is a small group of them placed close together.
- d The texture of something is the way its surface looks and feels.
- e When something is contemporary,it is related to the present time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Your character is your personality.
- Keronsene is a type of oil. It is used in some lamps and stoves.
- A steward is a person like a waiter who serves food on planes s\and ships .
- A beverage is a drink.
- Paradise is the place or condition of happiness where things are perfect.
5 True/False questions
vary → Hay is dry grass used as a covering.
Plantation → A plantation is a big farm that only grows certain kind of crops.
cultivate → The palate is the top part of our mouth.
subtle → A rate is the speed at which something happens.
humid → When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.