5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a When something is subtle,it is not easy to see or notice.
- b When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.
- c A paddle is a piece of wood or plastic that moves a boat across water.
- d An Aroma is a scent or smell.
- e Your conscience is your inner sense of what is right and wrong.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To combine is to join together to make a single thing or group.
- A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
- If something is fiery, it is burning strongly.
- Paradise is the place or condition of happiness where things are perfect.
- A rate is the speed at which something happens.
5 True/False Questions
grapefruit → A raft is a float floating made from pieces of wood tied together.
rapid → A raft is a float floating made from pieces of wood tied together.
beverage → A rate is the speed at which something happens.
vary → An arc is a curved shape.
steward → A steward is a person like a waiter who serves food on planes s\and ships .