5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A plantation is a big farm that only grows certain kind of crops.
- b A beverage is a drink.
- c Hay is dry grass used as a covering.
- d An arc is a curved shape.
- e The texture of something is the way its surface looks and feels.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When something is sour,it has a sharp and unplesent taste.
- Flesh is the skin, muscle and fat on your body.
- A steward is a person like a waiter who serves food on planes s\and ships .
- A thorn is a shar part of a plant.
- An admiral is someone who controls many military ships.
5 True/False questions
paddle → The palate is the top part of our mouth.
cluster → The palate is the top part of our mouth.
wreck → An arc is a curved shape.
humid → When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
Conscience → When a liquid is condensed,it is made thicker.