5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To cultivate plants is to care for them and help them grow.
- b Your conscience is your inner sense of what is right and wrong.
- c A raft is a float floating made from pieces of wood tied together.
- d A beverage is a drink.
- e A thorn is a shar part of a plant.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When something is divine it is related to gods.
- Paradise is the place or condition of happiness where things are perfect.
- To combine is to join together to make a single thing or group.
- When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.
- Hay is dry grass used as a covering.
5 True/False Questions
wreck → To wreck something means to destroy or ruin it.
Plantation → A plantation is a big farm that only grows certain kind of crops.
steward → A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
flesh → Flesh is the skin, muscle and fat on your body.
string → When something is soothing,it makes you calm and relaxed.