5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A steward is a person like a waiter who serves food on planes s\and ships .
- b To combine is to join together to make a single thing or group.
- c When something is soothing,it makes you calm and relaxed.
- d An arc is a curved shape.
- e When something is toxic,it is poisonous.Toxic things are very dangerous.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A rate is the speed at which something happens.
- If you are horrified, you are very shocked and feel upset.
- An odor is a very distinct smell.
- An accident is an unexpected undesirable event.
- A loop is a line made into the shapes not a circle.
5 True/False questions
raft → A raft is a float floating made from pieces of wood tied together.
wreck → An arc is a curved shape.
humid → When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
grapefruit → When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
character → Your character is your personality.