5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A rate is the speed at which something happens.
- b When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.
- c Keronsene is a type of oil. It is used in some lamps and stoves.
- d A beverage is a drink.
- e A loop is a line made into the shapes not a circle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A steward is a person like a waiter who serves food on planes s\and ships .
- When something is soothing,it makes you calm and relaxed.
- String is thin piece of fabric or rope.
- A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
- A plantation is a big farm that only grows certain kind of crops.
5 True/False questions
thorn → A thorn is a shar part of a plant.
divine → To combine is to join together to make a single thing or group.
vary → Hay is dry grass used as a covering.
subtle → A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
Toxic → When something is toxic,it is poisonous.Toxic things are very dangerous.