5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Keronsene is a type of oil. It is used in some lamps and stoves.
- b A rate is the speed at which something happens.
- c When something is contemporary,it is related to the present time.
- d When a liquid is condensed,it is made thicker.
- e To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A steward is a person like a waiter who serves food on planes s\and ships .
- When something is divine it is related to gods.
- An Aroma is a scent or smell.
- A beverage is a drink.
- When something is subtle,it is not easy to see or notice.
5 True/False questions
hay → To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
humid → When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.
accident → String is thin piece of fabric or rope.
wreck → An arc is a curved shape.
stake → A rate is the speed at which something happens.