5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The palate is the top part of our mouth.
- b When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.
- c A steward is a person like a waiter who serves food on planes s\and ships .
- d String is thin piece of fabric or rope.
- e When something is soothing,it makes you calm and relaxed.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The texture of something is the way its surface looks and feels.
- To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
- An accident is an unexpected undesirable event.
- Your conscience is your inner sense of what is right and wrong.
- An Aroma is a scent or smell.
5 True/False Questions
cultivate → The palate is the top part of our mouth.
sour → An odor is a very distinct smell.
character → Your character is your personality.
combine → When something is divine it is related to gods.
subtle → When something is subtle,it is not easy to see or notice.