5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Henry Ford
- Louis Pasteur
- Mexian Cession
- a Someone who takes violent or extreme measures to achieve a goal
- b Territory of California, AZ, NM, and NV that was sold by Mexico to the U.S. after the U.S. defeated them in war.
- c A Polynesian group that settled New Zealand in the 800's.
- d American mechanic who developed the use of assembly line production to mass produce cars for the public.
- e discovered that bacteria grew in alcohol fermentation. He also discovered that heat killed these germs, and started to develop the germ theory of disease.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The government of France that replaced Napoleon the 3rd. It lasted for over 60 years beginning in 1875.
- This means to have political sovereignty in domestic affairs.
- This man was the first prime minister of the Dominion of Canada.
- Policy of separating the races that was a law in the south from the end of reconstruction to the civil rights movement of the 1960's
- a method of production in which products are put together on a moving conveyor line where each worker puts on one piece.
5 True/False questions
Emmeline Pankhurst → She and her daughters created a militant women's rights organization (WSPU)
15th Amendment → Addition to Constitution that prohibited slavery in the United States.
John Dalton → British chemist that theorized all matter is made up of tiny particles called atoms in 1803. He also distinguished between elements and compounds.
13th Amendment → Addition to Constitution that prohibited slavery in the United States.
Rotten Borrough → This means to have political sovereignty in domestic affairs.