6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- proactive management of potential risks that could result in a lawsuit.
- Latin phrase meaning "something for something," equal exchange, similar to give and take.
- liability of an employer for the wrongdoing of an employee while on the job.
- spoken form of defemation.
- document formulated by the American Hospital association to define the rights of people.
5 True/False Questions
statue of limitations → laws
subpoena → laws
statues → spoken form of defemation.
respondeat superior → Latin phrase meaning "let the master answer," legal doctrine that places responsibility on physicians for actions by their employees (vicarious liability).
public law → branch of law that deals with offenses or crimes against the welfare or safety of the public.