← Excel Chapter 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- formulas version
- Best fit
- Floating dollar sign
- New Rule
- a ______ means that the width of the column will be increased or decreased so the widest entry will fit in the column.
- b The ________ of the worksheet shows the actual formulas you have entered, rather than the resulting values.
- c A(n) __________ is a dollar sign that appears immediately to the left of the first digit in a cell with no spaces.
- d The ________ function sums the numbers in the specified range and then divides the sum by the number of non-zero cells in the range.
- e Click ________ in the Conditional Formatting gallery to display the New Formatting Rule dialog box.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- True or False: With conditional formatting, if the value of the cell changes and no longer meets the specified condition, Excel suppresses the conditional formatting.
- To save a previously saved workbook with a new name or on a different drive, ________.
- The process of finding and correcting errors in a worksheet is called _________.
- The values used with a function are called ______________.
- The _________ of a worksheet is the version that shows the results of the formulas entered, rather than the actual formulas.
5 True/False Questions
True → A ________ is a predefined set of colors, fonts, chart styles, cell styles, and fill effects that can be applied to an entire workbook.
MAX → The __________ function displays the highest value in a range.
condition → If a _______ is true, then Excel applies the formatting. If false, then Excel suppresses the formatting.
Selection option button → In the Print dialog box, the _________ instructs Excel to print the worksheet currently on the screen.
Increase Decimal → The ________ button lists formatting options following an insertion of cells, rows, or columns.