5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Unit ratio
- a The set of possible numnbers for the x-axis
- b A ratio that shows the cost per unit of measure
- c The vertical axis on a cartesian graph
- d A fraction that has been flipped. The reciprocal of 3/4 is 4/3.
- e The number in front of the variable with no sign in between
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The set of possible numbers for the y-axis
- A mathematical sentence that contains an equals sign.
- Surface space that is measured in square units.
- A knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about
- How well a line would fit data points... Can be: 1. strong or weak 2. positive or negative
5 True/False Questions
X-axis → The vertical axis on a cartesian graph
Perimeter → The distance around the outside of a shape
circumference → The distance around the outside of a shape
Ordered pair → A pair of numbers, (x, y), that indicate the position of a point on a Cartesian plane
Variable → The set of possible numbers for the y-axis