5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pbtuse angle
- Order of operations
- a Same shape and same size
- b Surface space that is measured in square units.
- c Parentheses, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction
- d an angle that measures greater than 90 degrees and less than 180 degrees
- e A mathematical sentence that contains an equals sign.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A fraction that has been flipped. The reciprocal of 3/4 is 4/3.
- An expression, equation, or inequality of a real-life situation
- A ratio that shows the cost per unit of measure
- The set of possible numbers for the y-axis
- An angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
5 True/False Questions
Variable → A letter or a symbol that represents a number in an alebraic expression
Best fit line or trend line → A linear model that best fits the data
Quadrant → One of four regions of a coordinate system bounded by the x-axis and y-axis
Scatter plot → A graph that displays two sets of data as ordered pairs (points)
Perimeter → A letter or a symbol that represents a number in an alebraic expression