← DOL'S 16-20 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Relating to causes, origin, or development of something
- b The mayor and govenor will (precede,proceed) the other marchers.
- c Two boy scouts (raise,rise) the flag every morning.
- d The marchers will (precede,proceed) down Min Street to the war memorial.
- e not confined or restrained; free
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The students listened (respectfully,respectively) to the princial's remarks.
- The president's arrival was (eminent,imminent) and large crowds had gathered.
- The lack of heavy show last winter had an adverse (Affect,Effect) on area ski resorts.
5 True/False Questions
Formally → Above average
Garb → Two boy scouts (raise,rise) the flag every morning.
Hectic; bustling → Relating to causes, origin, or development of something
Altogether → Despite the problem with our dogs, we are (all together,altogether) happy in our new home.
Incredulous → Magnificent