| Term | Definition |
| 我早上有时间。 | I have time in the morning. |
| 我没时间 | I don't have time. |
| 请问,您有时间吗? | Excuse me, do you (formal) have time? |
| 我晚上有时间。 | I have time in the evening. |
| 你明天有时间吗? | Do you have time tomorrow? |
| 我早上没时间,下午有时间。 | I don't have time in the morning. In the afternoon I have time. |
| 我明天有时间。 | I have time tomorrow. |
| 你明天有事吗? | Do you have something tomorrow? |
| wáng先生早上在家。 | Mr. Wang is at home in the morning. |
| 李小姐下午不在家。 | Ms. Li is not at home in the afternoon. |
| 我今天下午没有事。 | I don't have anything this afternoon. |
| 你有事吗? | Do you have anything to do? |
| 我没有事。 | I don't have anything to do. |
| 王先生有钱吗? | Does Mr. Wang have money? |
| 我们去吃饭好不好? | Let's go eat, OK? |
| 这是一个好zhǔyì | This is a good idea. |
| wáng先生的zhǔ yì不好。 | Mr. Wang's idea is not good. |
| 白先生在吗? | Is Mr. Bai there? |
| 我就是。 | That's me. |
| 你有时间吗? | Do you have time? |
| 请问,几wèi? | Please tell me, how many people ?(formal) |
| 好的。好zhǔ yì。 | OK. Good idea. |
| 没事。 | It's nothing. |
| 什么事? | What is it? |
| 你没事吧? | Are you OK? |
| 我没事,谢谢! | I'm fine, thanks. |
| 真的没事吗? | Are you really all right? |
| 没事做! | There's nothing to do! |
| 我就是。什么事? | That's me. What do you need? |
| 对不起,明天我有事。 | Sorry, I have something to do tomorrow. |
| 他什么时候回来? | When is he coming back? |
| 什么时候? | When? |
| 你什么时候去 | When are you going? |
| 你什么时候来? | When are you coming? |
| 你什么时候有空? | When do you have free time? |
| 那你就说你没时间。 | Then just tell him you don't have time. |
| 好,我们现在就来。 | OK, we will be right over. |
| 王先生,您好。 | Hello Mr. Wang. |
| 您喜欢中国吗? | Do you like China? |
| 先生,您想喝什么? | Sir, what would you like to drink? |
| 你明天来吗? | Are you coming tomorrow? |
| 那,下次吧。 | Well, next time then. |
| 我明天不来。 | I am not coming tomorrow. |
| 他来了。 | He's here/He came. |
| 她今天不来。 | She's not coming today. |
| 你下午有事吗? | Do you have something to do in the afternoon? |
| 我们下次去你家。 | We'll go to your house next time. |
| 下次你来吗? | Will you come next time? |
| 请坐这里。 | Please sit here. |
| 你不可以坐这里。 | You can't sit here. |
| 我可以坐吗? | Can I sit? |
| 他可以坐那里。 | He can sit there. |
| 他可以坐这里吗? | Can he sit here? |
| 你当然可以坐这里。 | Of course you can sit here. |
| 当然可以。 | Of course you can. |
| 请问,张老师在吗? | Excuse me, is teacher Zhang in? |
| 她今天不在。 | She's not here today. |
| 请问,lǐ小姐在吗? | Excuse me, is Miss Li in? |
| 他就是zhāng老师。 | He _is_ teacher Zhang. |
| 你们今天来,有什么事? | What did you all come here today for? |
| 你是哪位? | Who are you (formal)? |
| 我坐这儿。 | I am sitting here. |
| 你坐哪儿? | Where are you sitting? |
| 老师,请坐。 | Teacher, please have a seat. |
| 这几天你忙吗? | These days are you busy? |
| 这个星期五 | This Friday |
| 我想请你吃饭 | I want to invite you to a meal. |
| wáng先生不吃中国菜。 | Mr. Wang doesn't eat Chinese food. |
| 今天是星期几? | What day is today? |
| 现在几点? | What time is it now? |
| 这里有人坐吗? | Is there someone sitting here? |
| 我可以问你一个问题吗? | Can I ask you a question? |
| dāng rán可以 | Of course you can! |
| 马先生在bàn gōng shì吗? | Is Mr. Ma in the office? |
| 明天我有两jiékè。 | Tomorrow I have two classes. |
| 她十点以后来学校。 | She comes to school after 10:00. |
| 我们三天以后再见。 | We'll meet again in three days. |
| 后天是星期几? | What day is it the day after tomorrow? |
| 李先生后天没有事。 | Mr. Li doesn't have anything to do the day after tomorrow. |
| 后天是王先生的生日。 | The day after tomorrow is Mr. Wang's birthday. |
| 下午可以。 | Tomorrow afternoon is all right. |
| 我可以用吗? | Can I use it? |
| 什么都可以。 | Anything is OK. |