5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bite Raising
- Class II
- Bite, Plane
- a (Posterior) relationship of lower to upper jaw.
- b Process of increasing distance between occlusal surfaces of teeth. Placing appliances or gold inlays or crowns.
- c Pertaining to cheek. Buccal surface of tooth is surface next to cheek.
- d American Dental Association
- e Appliance covers palate & designed to provide resistance to mandibulaar incisors where it contact.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2 sides, partial denture having major connector (bilateral)
one on each side
- Wearing away the surfaces of teeth, due to chewing.
- Curving structure formed by crowns of teeth in normal position, Residual ridge after loss of teeth.
- Failure of tooth formation; congenital absence of teeth
- Tooth used to support / stabilize one end of prosthetic.
5 True/False Questions
Adjustment → Alteration or modification, required on tooth / denture (after placement)
Occlusal adjustment = a form of modification
Band → Orthodontics, metallic attachment surrounds & cemented to tooth, used as anchor archwired to teeth
Anesthesia → Loss of sensation
Bite Guard → Appliance covers palate & designed to provide resistance to mandibulaar incisors where it contact.
Abscess → Collection of pus in cavity within tissue of body.